(Closed) Maggie Sottero Bernadette (Spring 2011)

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 422
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Did anyone do ivory over gold, paired with gray suits for the groom and grooms men (Wedding color purple). I just ordered my dress and did not take the tux color into consideration so now I’m freaking out!!!!!! HELP!!!! Also I am 5 foot and ordered a petit which is 5 ft 5 inches. Can anyone suggest some cute 5 inch heals that would look great with this dress!! Thanks!!!!! 🙂

noelle

Post # 423
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@Irishnollie08:  I’m wearing the ivory over gold in my avatar, and my husband is in grey. I’m also 5’1″, and wore Badgley Mischka Wilda in rose gold. The shoe is 4.5″. It worked for me…until my dress started to get a little loose from wearing it all night. I lost too much weight at the end and had to do some last minute alterations. My suggestion…bite the bullet and get the lenght altered. I did not on mine, but the weight lose made me have difficulty towards the end of the night. And my feet were killing me.

Post # 425
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Here it is on me, looks much better on you ladies

I think I’m going to go with this one… Just can’t stop thinking about it

Post # 426
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@fairdos:  Thank you that’s super helpful! I just went back and saw the photos of you in the dress an you look amazing!! 

Post # 427
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@elysej85:  You look absolutely beautiful!!! It falls really

Nicely on you. Can I ask what size dress you tried on? I’m waiting to tey

Mine on soon but it’s quite hard to find in Amsterdam!

Post # 428
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

elysej85 the bernadette is beautiful on you, you have the top to fill it, i this it is gorg on you.

Post # 429
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@Violette_29:  I have no idea what size it was? Sorry! But I think I’m a dress size 8 hope that helps.

Post # 431
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@kayden:  Heya def interested in the dress if it’s still for sale. I’m in melb 

Post # 432
8 posts
Newbee

Considering selling my Bernadette dress (Size 8 – Ivory) to anyone in the UK. Message me for details. x

Post # 433
1 posts
Wannabee

I found this dress online…when I first saw it, it was from a “Bernadette Look Alike” website…I continually found “Made in China” versions.  While I don’t have a problem purchasing something like that, I would prefer to have the actual dress.  My problem is I really do not want to spend upward of $1800 on a dress.  I do absolutely love this dress and would love to purchase it, preferably the ivory over gold version.  If anyone is willing to sell theirs after they have used it…I wear a size 2 or 4 in street sizes.  So that may equate to a 6…I’m not sure.  Please let me know if anyone is interested in selling theirs.  My email is [email protected]

Post # 434
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2014

duplicate post, my apologies. 

Post # 435
3 posts
Wannabee

Okay so I never ‘got’ what it was with women finding THE dress. I’ve tried on heaps, and looked at heaps. Lots are nice but any will do. Until I saw this one… 

I am like a woman possessed, trawling and stalking the ‘net, desperately seeking out a second hand one that is affordable. My fiance is laughing his head off at me on the phone and is asking where the nice calm woman that he wanted to marry, has gone.

If anyone at all is interested in selling theirs to me, I’m a UK size 10, feel free to message me 🙂

Post # 437
3 posts
Wannabee

@soontobeford:  

You look absolutely beautiful in it!

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Bernadette (Spring 2011)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors