(Closed) Maggie Sottero Bernadette (Spring 2011)

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 438
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@ soontobeford you look beautiful! did you open up the neck of the dress? it is a lovely shape and looks slightly different to some of the other pictures

Post # 439
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@zomcdoh:  Yes I took off the belt and opened the neck line! Very happy with that decision! 

Post # 440
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hi all!
I am selling my Ivory over Ivory MS Bernadette in size 2P – which was not hemmed yet taken in a little on the shoulders. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks!

Post # 441
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

When I was looking for my perfect dress, this thread really helped me a lot. I loved reading all of your comments and looking at your pics. Now, I want to give back and say that the Bernadette dress is beautiful. It was the first and only dress I tried on, and I didn’t want to take it off. There’s something about that key hole back and train that had me going crazy! Hope you enjoy the pics ! and take a look at my wedding trailer, where you can get a better idea of the dress. Hope you ladies enjoy your Bernadette as much as I did, and thanks for all the input!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP18zDZSndQ

Post # 443
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014

BEAUTIFUL dress and you all looked lovely in it!   Looking for a pre-owned Bernadette for myself,I would prefer the ivory or gold not the white.  I think I would be a size 8?  Measurements are 36-29-39 and I am 5’7″ This is my second ( and last)  wedding and I want to look beautiful for my fiance’. He’s a wonderful man and Im so blessed to have found him. He is a great father figure for my two girls and a great father to his son.  I have tried on the Alfred Angelo 854 dress similar to this and I felt beautiful in it and I know I would feel even more so in this dress! It’s my goal to find it! I am on a tight budget ladies but Please message me if you have one your wanting to sell.

Post # 444
410 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Here’s some pictures of me in Bernie at my wedding last month! She was absolutely the perfect dress, and I’m so happy with how everything turned out in alterations. I am interested in selling, if anyone is looking for a preowned MS Bernadette in a US bridal size 6. Feel free to PM me!

Post # 445
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

Any Australian bees looking to buy a Bernadette?  Although its my dream gown and I love it, it doesn’t suit the casual vibe of our wedding, and I feel like with the train its just way more dress than I can handle in an outdoor ceremony and reception (we changed our venue from a historic mansion to a garden party).

Its brand new with tags, unaltered size 8 US, so probably 10/12 Aus.

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Bernadette (Spring 2011)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors