(Closed) Maggie Sottero “Calista” or White by Vera Wang “VW351023” … Help!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Do you have any pictures of you in it? What’s the them of your wedding? The dresses are so different, I would hate to say I like one dress over another if it wasn’t really what you are looking for. What are the qualities you are searching for in a dress?

Post # 5
1991 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Just offhand of which I like better, I would say the Maggie, but I would definitely need to see you in the dresses.

Post # 6
849 posts
Busy bee

I love the top and the bow on the vera, it’s very classic and beautiful. I’m not really a fan of the diagonals and pickups on the maggie, but that’s just me.

Post # 7
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Have you tried them both on?

They are two completely different dresses, I guess it comes down to which style suits your figure better & what the overall feel wedding is going to be?

Do you have pictures of yourself in the two dresses?

Post # 11
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Thanks for posting photos!

Both have dresses have a vintage feel to them, but I think the Calista has the ‘WOW’ factor!
It looks totally glam and amazing on you!

The VW351023 looks lovely too, but not quite as flattering IMO & the fabric doesn’t look as nice as the Calista.

Post # 12
849 posts
Busy bee

Ooh the maggie is super flattering on you! I still love the vera too though, it’s definately “vintage romantic”

Post # 13
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

i love the maggie.!

Post # 14
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

No, I think the Vera definitely has a more vintage romantic vibe. The Maggie is more of a glamorous and modern, very chic. So i think for your overall theme, the Vera would fit better. However, I think you look better in the Maggie dress. Maybe you could look for another lace dress that has more of that vintage romance feel to it, but that has a slightly more flattering shape.

Post # 15
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Calista!!

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero “Calista” or White by Vera Wang “VW351023” … Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors