Maggie Sottero Charisse : (7 votes)
    30 %
    Mori Lee 1862 : (16 votes)
    70 %
  • Post # 3
    121 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

@tochristina:  I’m a maggie girl myself so a little biased lol but I love the back on the maggie as well with the sash. They are both beautiful dresses so I’m sure which ever one you pick you will look lovely but the maggie just tops it for me 

Post # 4
    2055 posts
    Buzzing bee

@tochristina:  I vote for the Mori Lee. I love the Mori Lee’s lace pattern, as well. I really like the deep v back (which is very figure-flattering). Also, you can always have your seamstress deepen the sweetheart and then stitch lace edging along the bustline if you want that softer, eyelash lace look. 

The Sottero is also quite lovely, I’m just not a fan of corset backs and the lace pattern isn’t as pretty to me.

Post # 5
    4429 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

@tochristina:  im a mori lee girl i love that dress  and love the key hole back stunning!!!!

Post # 6
    1075 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

I vote Mori Lee, that’s a beautiful dress. I like that the lace appliques are a little sparser on the bottom of the skirt, and I’m partial to portrait backs like that, or whatever they’re called. 

Post # 8
    9 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2014

Definitely Mori Lee for me! Love the laces and I’ve just paid my deposit few days ago! 😀

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Charisse vs Mori Lee 1862’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors