232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Omg i love love love Divina !!!!!!

Post # 5
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@j.andrews.bridal:  I love the color i was thinking of getting a blush colored wedding gown but i couldnt find one that i liked … The sash is great the whole dress is amazing

Post # 6
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

The Alana!!! <3 I love the scalloped sweetheart neckline and the lace edging. Swoon!

Post # 7
964 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I love the Divina and Claire.

Post # 8
1239 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I love the Divina so much, it made me gasp when I saw it!  I have to stop reading these posts lol as its giving me have a little dress regret.

Post # 9
672 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Looking at that was the worst mistake ever! I SOOO wanted a Maggie dress but I found a dress that I like that is a good price and since then I’ve been second guessing my decision.

oh well… Here are my faves…

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3654&page=0&pageSize=36&keywordText=&keywordType=All

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3645&page=0&pageSize=36&keywordText=&keywordType=All

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3650&page=1&pageSize=36&keywordText=&keywordType=All

Alana is my favorite though! I melted when I saw it!

Post # 11
672 posts
Busy bee

@traveller: 
Antonia was one of the most lush dresses I’ve ever tried on. The only thing I didn’t like was the ridiculously HUGE flower thing at the hip. It was much bigger than anticipated and ended up being the only thing I could focus on.

The other dress I LOVED was Geneva http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=J1367&page=0&pageSize=36&keywordText=&keywordType=All

Online it doesn’t seem like much but in person it will make you delirious with girlish fantasies. It’s so soft and romantic in person.

I like the bodice of Juliette and although I adore ruffles the skirt was way too full for me. lol

Post # 12
1239 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@SweetHoneyBee:  I have never seen the antonia in person but also wasnt sure about the large flower, I love the way the dress folds though unerneath, similar to the Divina in someways. Would love to see the Geneve in person also. What dress did you buy? I bought the San Patrick Capricho.

Post # 13
672 posts
Busy bee

@traveller: 

The dress I got is horrendously ugly online. lol Had I seen the picture before had I would have NEVER EVER consented to trying it on.

But it’s an Essence of Australia dress….I forget the style number though.

It came with a bolero jacket which it horrible by itself but I’m going to have it reconstructed and made into simple, scalloped lace and beaded cap sleeves to make it a little more…idk..something. haha I just really wanted some sort of strap/sleeve option. I’m also having a more pronounced sweetheart neckline added because I don’t like the way the top of the bodice flares outward by my arms.
On the model it’s worn like an empire waist dress. It’s super tight around the breast and then billows out like a tent. I’m about 15lbs lighter now than in this picture but it’s still very fitted..more like a slim a-line or fit and flare.

Post # 14
672 posts
Busy bee

OHHH your dress it so unique. It definitely makes a statement. I love the one shoulder. It’s an interesting feature to add to a ruffled dress(most I’ve seen are strapless)

I really love it! So gorgeous!

Post # 15
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Seeing the new Maggie dresses calmed my heart a little. Although I love love love the Divina, I just Can’t imagine myself in anything other than a ball gown and of them, and I think the Angela from the spring collection is still my favorite. Thought I was going to get more confused but it helped further solidify my choice. *phew*. 
I am going ttheir Maggie trunk show showcasing this new line in July, so I’ll be sure to try some on and post pics. 

Post # 16
4431 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I loveeee Divina!!! I also love your dress @SweetHoneyBee:  it’s gorgeous!

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Fall 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors