(Closed) Maggie Sottero Fall 2013 Collection

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
718 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I ended up buying the Bronwyn.  I’m pretty obsessed as it was the exact dress I was looking for (and had the bonus of being SO lightweight and comfy)!  Please ignore my goofy face, I was laughing at my goddaughter who decided every dress was so beautiful.

Post # 4
3368 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I haven’t been a huge Maggie fan, but both of those dresses are really gorgeous!

Post # 6
718 posts
Busy bee

@howtobeawife:  Thank you 🙂 I’m so happy with it!

Post # 7
68 posts
Worker bee

Loveeeeee

Post # 9
924 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

You both look gorgeous!

I’m going to a Maggie trunk show on 12/1 and I can’t wait to finally try a Maggie on!

Post # 10
3417 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

I purchased Alana a couple weeks ago as a sample. I saw this dress on Maggie’s site and fell in love. The only thing I’m debating of changing is the belt. I like the belt on the model but feel its a little lacking on me.

Post # 11
718 posts
Busy bee

You look beautiful!  I loved this dress as well, but really wanted sleeves or straps of some sort.  The belt on the model almost looks bigger somehow? Like it’s a different belt, but maybe it’s the angle.  I’m also debating if I want to keep the plain ivory ribbon or change to something else.

Post # 12
3417 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

@lizardloo:  It does look smaller on me. I sometimes wonder if its because I’m not a size 0 like the model? But I have looked at the belt closely in the picture and the one on my dress and they are the same. Or from what I can tell they are the same. So again is it because I’m a size 8-10 and model is much smaller? If I change I think I’m going to go with a simple vintage style crystal belt. Our wedding theme is rustic/vintage. So lots of lace and country chic.

Post # 13
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hi I ordered Emma last month its gorgeous , totally different to what I thought I’d get lol 

Post # 14
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I am a Bronwyn Bride as well! 

Post # 15
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@lizardloo:  

@svanfle:  

I love this dress, and it looks great on both of you! How is it in the bust area tho? You both look so great, its hard to tell… I’m just wondering if someone (myself) with a larger bust, would have an issue finding something to wear underneath, or if it has some support built in…

Post # 16
718 posts
Busy bee

@SeaBaby:  There definitely isn’t any support built in.  It’s basically like a slip covered with a lace overlay.  I’m debating between finding a bra that will work (strapless with a low back) or seeing if cups can be sewn in.  I’m only a small C so I’m not too worried about it, but I would definitely be looking harder if I was any bigger.

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Fall 2013 Collection’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors