(Closed) Maggie Sottero Fall 2014 collection is in! What do you bees think?

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
1725 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - 13th ~ TN

sfp:  I am loving the Annette, Louise and Francine. I just wish they had fuller skirts. Not all of us can or want to wear that style. I still want a Hannah but I dont want to pay full retail price.

Post # 7
1725 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - 13th ~ TN

sfp:  I meant, not the tight fitting. I would want something more a line or possibly ball gown, if not too full.

Post # 9
1470 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Drool! Those are some beautiful dresses! I think my favourite is the Melanie. I love the lace on the Kiana, but the slit on the front would be too low for me.

Post # 11
262 posts
Helper bee

Whitney by Sottero and Midgley is the gown I’ve been drooling over for months. There is a full skirt version too.  

Love the sparkle in Sottero and Midgley’s Cayleigh

And Sasha is my favorite new Maggie Sottero design

sfp:  

Post # 12
4885 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Melanie is my favorite out of those! I love the v-neck and the lace back. My dress is very similar, but this one seems like it would be a little lighter than what I got. Very pretty! If I was waiting to get married next spring, I think that would be a contender as long as the price was nice!

I love Maggie dresses, and although didn’t pick one – still all so great to look at!

Post # 14
1095 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Francine and Anette are my faves!! they remind me of my wedding dress !SO beautiful! Thanks for posting!!

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Fall 2014 collection is in! What do you bees think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors