1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I like the first one!

Post # 4
665 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I like the second one, but honestly you may not have any idea til you try them. I was SO again strapless dresses and then I ended up buying one. But, having a general idea is a good thing because it helps the consultant!

Post # 5
11366 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

Of the two you’ve posted, I like the first dress better. However, as @maggiemay0811: notes, you may not even end up liking what you think you now like once you have the opportunity to try on some different styles of dresses. 

Post # 6
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I love the first one!! The details on the dress are so pretty!

Post # 7
3943 posts
Honey bee

I was OBSESSED with the Florencia for months and was convinced it was my dress. But when I tried it on, it looked terrible. I am curvy and it just hugged in all the wrong places. I still love that dress, just not on me.

Post # 9
796 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Loooove the Florencia. I’m so-so on the AA…

Post # 10
1963 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I may be biased since I am a Maggie bride, however, I  like theMaggie Dress! My experience was that i just felt so amazing in the Maggie dresses I tried on due to the construction. The AA dresses do not have the same amount of body support and that ended up being a huge factor for me which I never wouldhave dreamed would matter when I was looking at pictures on line. I think you won’t know what you like til you try it on!

Post # 12
205 posts
Helper bee

THE MAGGIE!!!!! stunning!

Post # 13
1087 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I love the Maggie!

Post # 14
3943 posts
Honey bee

@Futuremrscz:  I did! I choose a Casablanca dress. It’s A-line so I felt a lot more comfortable in it 🙂

The Florencia still makes me drool though. If I had a different body shape, that would be my dress 🙂

EDIT: The Florencia also has a corset back, so if you are worried about your tummy area don’t be! The corest ties everything into place and can hide any flaws

Post # 16
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I love the first one!! Such a beautiful gown! I really like the top of the second gown though.

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Florencia or Alfred Angelo 2243’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors