(Closed) Maggie Sottero Karena Royale or Moonlight Bridal H9811

posted 9 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Maggie Sottero Karena Royale or Moonlight Bridal H9811 ?
    Karena Royale : (38 votes)
    50 %
    H9811 : (38 votes)
    50 %
  • Post # 17
    Hostess
    11165 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

@Miss Sunset: Agreed with the lace, it was the first thing I noticed.

I vote for the Maggie, the lace just looks more elegant and appears to be better quality. You can have your train and switch out the belt for another color.

Post # 18
    3977 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

I’ve never really liked the sash on the Karena Royale either, and I think no train on the 2nd is a plus. Both are lovely I don’t think you can go wrong. Is there a possibility to change the sash on the Karena?

Post # 19
    2107 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I feel like the Karena Royale gives you more of an hourglass shape.  I think you look amazing in it!

Post # 20
    3261 posts
    Sugar bee

#2 is more flattering 🙂 either way you cant go wrong

Post # 21
    1018 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

number 2’s belt is gorgeous and it fits you great (both do, actually). Tough decision but i agree, no train is tough.

Post # 22
    5493 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2011

I vote for the Karena Royale.  I think it gives you beautiful curves while the other dress makes you look more straight.  Also the top is prettier wit the little lace scallops.  I’m also not feeling the princess seams on the second dress, (they make the dress look cheaper).

Post # 23
    5572 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

You look amazing in both!!!! I really like the first one better, just because the coloring makes your skintone just glow and I love the train. I agree with you about the sash, is there any way you could switch it out for a different one?

Post # 24
    143 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Moonlight H9811! But of course, I’m biased… I’m wearing that dress. 🙂

I prefer it over the Maggie because of the sparkles and the fuller skirt. Also, it seems more flattering on your shape (your waist is itty bitty!). The soft sweetheart neckline and dipped back are gorgous! I’m having my H9811 altered to be more of a trumpet shape, and I’m still working on what kind of sash to wear.

You do look great in both! Good luck making a decision!

Post # 25
    10713 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2012

2nd dress… hands down!

Post # 26
    1577 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

#2.  The shaped neckline is much more flattering on you than the straight neckline on the Karena Royale. 

(I found the same thing when I tried on the Karena Royale. I went with a true sweetheart neckline to help emphasize my bust)

Post # 27
    24 posts
    Newbee

I’m looking for a used Karena Royal in size 10

Post # 28
    3 posts
    Wannabee

Would you be interested in selling your dress? Please PM me

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Karena Royale or Moonlight Bridal H9811’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors