(Closed) Maggie Sottero Karena Royale or Moonlight Bridal H9811

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Maggie Sottero Karena Royale or Moonlight Bridal H9811?
    Karena Royale : (11 votes)
    79 %
    H9811 : (3 votes)
    21 %
  • Post # 3
    126 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

Im voting for the Maggie Sottero!

Post # 4
    2786 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

You look gorgeous in both, but the Maggie has a little more WOW to me…

Post # 5
    3364 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

Voting for Maggie Sottero! Can you change or remove the belt? Can you budget in another sash of your choice/liking?

Post # 6
    333 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@karimcleod:Something about the Royale coloring and the color of the sash go AMAZINGLY with your skin.  You look gorgeous in both but in my opinion your skin glows in the Royale.

ETA: I love the scalloped edges of the Royale too, definitely not something you see on alot of dresses.

Post # 7
    23 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I think the maggie looks stunning on you.

What I would do is take the Sash off the Karena Royale (it should come off easily) and add a belt you like better like on the other dress. Plus a small petticoat and I think it will be perfect.

Post # 8
    493 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

@karimcleod: You look beautiful in both dresses!  I wore Karena Royale, so I’m biased in favor of that dress.  I switched out the ribbon sash for an ivory one instead of the gold.  It was very easily done by a seamstress, and I’m sure you could replace the sash for something different.  

Post # 10
    1669 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

I like the Maggie.  I think it give your body a better shape by accentuating your waist a little more.  Both are beautiful on you though!! 

Post # 11
    417 posts
    Helper bee

They both looked amazing on you but I like the maggie a tad bit better 🙂

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Karena Royale or Moonlight Bridal H9811’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors