(Closed) Maggie Sottero Mia 2012 Collection

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@MsAmbitious2Brown:  

I just tried this dress on today. I liked it but still unsure if it’s gonna be the one or not….my mom seems to think it might be a bit too revealing for a wedding but I did like it!

I actually did not like the sash that came with it and added a belt sash as I thought that looked better

Post # 6
2067 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I haven’t tried the dresses… Just saying – I don’t think you have a short engagement! I think it’s average 🙂 We were engaged on 1/28/11 and got married on 9/3/11 …I had friend get engaged on 12/31/10 and get married on 5/14/11 — THAT is a short engagement 🙂 haha!

Post # 8
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@MsAmbitious2Brown:  

What did you think about the sash that came with it? It didn’t look good on me with the sash so I just added the beaded sash……my mom doesn’t like how revealing this dress is and sadly this prob won’t be my dress even thou I like it just afraid it might be too much the more i look at my side view in the pics.

I can’t wait to see your pics of the dress….did you take any pics this weekend or do you have to wait til the dress comes in for pics?

Post # 14
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@weddingbound:  I have to say you look gorgeous in this dress

Post # 15
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@MsAmbitious2Brown:  You can tell you are sooo happy in the dress! You look Stunning…I love the look of the texture with the 2 fabrics. I see you are big breasted like me what are you doing to ensure the girls stay put??….that is my only fear…I thought about double stick tape or something? The consultant also suggested I order a size bigger and take it in other areas….Also are you going to line yours on keep it shear?

Post # 16
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Oh also one more question is yours ivory? or diamond white?

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Mia 2012 Collection’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors