(Closed) MAGGIE SOTTERO PRICE INCREASE 1/31/11

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

hmmm… really? this seems kind of fishy, like the salon is looking to get as many sales as they can this month.

Post # 4
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I got an update from my salon saying the same thing.

Are you planning to order a Maggie Sottero gown? We just heard that MS will be raising the prices on all gowns effective January 31, 2011. Order before then for current pricing!

Post # 6
249 posts
Helper bee

It is true, all Maggie retaliers recieved notice within the last week or so. It won’t be a huge increase but if you know it is THE dress, why pay more? The cost of fabric goes up and the dresses go up as well.

Post # 7
5106 posts
Bee Keeper

Oh my! Thank goodness I just bought mine Jauary 7th! Surprised

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee

If it is true, I thought I have to buy one online with a cheap price.Yell

Post # 9
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

oops! Guess I’m showing my cynicism today 🙂

Post # 10
7296 posts
Busy Beekeeper

this might mean i will have an easier time selling my dress after my wedding, see there is a positive spin!

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I was in a bridal salon today, and they told me the same thing! Ah! That’s not enough days to make a decision!

Post # 13
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Yep, hearing the same thing here, too. I was shocked – I thought I was ahead or at least on schedule with all my planning for my late July wedding, but if I want a Maggie, I’m in a pinch! 

Post # 14
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@sonj818:Thanks so much!! This is TRUE!!!  They told me my dress would be about $100.00 more and NO discount that I was told either at the sale.

I found my dress a couple of weeks ago and was told Maggie Sottero already did their price incease and my dress would not go up.  I then called & spoke with the sales girl again and she told me no, there is not a price increase.  Then when I called about another question and spoke with someone else they told me that there is a price increase and I have to have it ordered by 1-28.  This bridal salon is 3 hours away from me and I can’t make the trip there and found out that I am not getting a 10% discount either.  Needless to say, I am getting my dress somewhere else.  Works out better because it is much closer.  I was only going to get the gown there because they had it in their store for me to try on. 

Post # 16
68 posts
Worker bee

Mine’s going up $50, I like the nudge my bridal shop gave me to go on & purchase! 🙂 Thanks for the post!!!!!!!!!!!!

The topic ‘MAGGIE SOTTERO PRICE INCREASE 1/31/11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors