(Closed) Maggie Sottero – Rowena 2010

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I ordered the Rowena but have no pictures of me in it. Actually, I had some but deleted them from my camera on the off chance Fiance might see them.

But another bee, kiki82, also has the Rowena and posted pictures of her in the dress. http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/pix-of-my-dress-and-me-in-it

I love the dress and am surprised that few women have posted that this is also theirs. I was all set to buy another gown when the consultant pulled the Rowena for me to try, and I was really surprised at how much it just worked when it wasn’t what I had been looking for. Hope you get to try her out!

Post # 4
1067 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Yay more Rowena Brides!!!! I’m also surprised there are not more post about Rowena; it’s gorgeous! I’ll make sure to post pix when I go for a fitting and have shed a few!

Post # 5
86 posts
Worker bee

@kiki82, I think you already show the dress off better than the Maggie model! Did you try on the dress in diamond white? I tried it on in alabaster and decided to go with that since I’ve always wanted a more ivory color. And are you getting a cathedral veil? I thought the dress would be too much for a long veil, but seeing you wear one in the pics, it looks beautiful!

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2010

i LOVE rowena as well! AMAZING DETAIL and gown! Going saturday to pu tmy deposit on her! CAN”T WAIT!!

Post # 8
1067 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

bruintx- Thanx!! Yes, I am goin gwith a cathedral veil! I may even go 2 tier! Something not over the top though b/c the dress already has a lot of glitz. Here are a few that I have found online

[attachment=1063608,132393] [attachment=1063608,132394]

Post # 9
337 posts
Helper bee

i loved that dress and ended up buying this mori lee gown since it had similar beadwork.

[attachment=1064491,132519]

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero – Rowena 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors