(Closed) Maggie Sottero, sample sizes 18 & up, MD or NY

posted 8 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
3364 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Gosh I have no idea! I am a size 16 or 18 in Maggie dresses and I went to a Maggie Trunk Show, she tried to put on as many as she could for me of the sample size! Most worked except the Dropped Waist Dresses!

I’d just call and ask all the Maggie Suppliers until you can find it! Thats what I did! lol! Go on the Maggie website, put your in your zipcode and start calling girly!

BEST OF LUCK!!! =]

Post # 5
1088 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I could squeeze myself into a corset 12 and it was fine…you get the look of it. And I am also a 16. But call around and ask…or just go to a HUGE upscale store, they will have some.

Post # 6
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Have you tried Curvaceous Couture in Columbia MD?  I don’t know which exact designers they carry but I know they carry sample sizes 16 and up. 

Post # 8
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I have the same problem as you. I wear a 16/18- I have squeezed into size 12 dresses but I shouldn’t have to!! I live in New Jersey and I love Maggie Sottero dresses also. I am having a hard time finding ones in plus size to try on. I went to Lestan Bridal in Brooklyn NY and I tried on like 5 dresses plus size (I think one of them was a Maggie Sottero dress) but I want more!!

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero, sample sizes 18 & up, MD or NY’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors