(Closed) Maggie Sottero & Sottero & Midgely 2015 dresses

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
134 posts
Blushing bee

Hoping to see some soon as well! Dying to see the Elison on someone ๐Ÿ™‚ Anyone? 

Post # 3
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - Riviera Maya, Mexico

I found and tried this dress on after I had already purchased mine. Absolutely LOVE this dress, but since I already have one, I didn’t end up getting the Elison (at least not yet anyways :)) Here are a couple photos, hopefully they help!

Post # 4
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Here’s Crystal! I had it on at a Maggie trunk show a few weeks ago. This is the ivory.

The one thing I’d say is it is a little less poofy than it looks on their website. The saleswoman said she thinks that the model online has a slip on underneath it. 

Hope this helps some other brides! ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy planning! 

(We couldn’t take a picture until after we’d bought it, so it isn’t clipped in back as well as it had been, so the fit is a bit off.)

Post # 5
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I tried on the Paulina, it’s stunning in person! This is the Light Gold overy Ivory; the salon didn’t have an Ivory sample. The sample was not laced properly, which is why it has the line in the middle. 

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I tried on yasmina really didn’t think this would be my type of dress and it’s ordered, the online images really don’t do this dress justice I love it 

Post # 8
132 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
mulberrygirl:  Now THAT dress stopped me in my tracks. Absolutely beautiful!!!

Post # 9
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Love Maggie Sottero and Sottero & Midgley!  All of you ladies look wonderful in your dresses.  Do there happen to be any Maddalena dress twins out there?  I’m so anxious for it to arrive!  It’s a beautiful dress, but the illusion cut out in this picture looks a lot larger/more noticable than it did in person.  I’m hoping when the dress comes in my size, it will look more proportionate, like the model in the picture on their website:

http://www.sotteroandmidgley.com/dress.aspx?style=5SR049LU

Do you think the dress would look better with the cut out covered up?  Or not?  Am I worrying over nothing?  I need honest opinions ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

aklaverkamp88 That dress is beautiful! I’d wait until your dress comes in before deciding on if you should cover it or not. It looks like the sample has clips, so once it is your dress and the sizing is right it’ll be easier to tell if you like it or not. I think it is a gorgeous dress either way though! ๐Ÿ™‚ Congratulations! 

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
mulberrygirl:  I bought the same dress in soft blush, absolutely obsessed! It was my second dress purchase but I couldn’t let it go

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee

This is Yasmina In a sz12, I was ordered sz2 so the fit is way off.

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee

Has anyone tried the maggie sottero dress Marty? I liked it when I tried it on, but when I look at the pic on the website Im not so sure, I’d love to see actual pics.

laura 

Post # 14
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Has anyone seen the Wren yet?! No store around me had it in stock I was so upset.

Post # 15
482 posts
Helper bee

This is my dress. the maggie sottoro serencia. 

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero & Sottero & Midgely 2015 dresses’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors