(Closed) Maggie Sottero Spring 2015 Collection is out! What do you think?

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
931 posts
Busy bee

I love the second last one! Beautiful! 

I also have to say I love all the buttons down the back. 

Post # 3
785 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I thought the lace on the back of Audrianna was really unique! So beautiful. 

Also, can I just say I loooove the melodies they use on the videos? I always wish they provided full tracks for them… sigh. (Also, the video trend is FANTASTIC!)

Post # 5
154 posts
Blushing bee

I really like the Londyn, but my FAVE has been Elison! I’m dying to try it on! 

The cap sleeves and lace is so beautiful and that back is a stunner! I vow to hunt that dress down to try it on before I decide on my wedding dress if I don’t I feel like I will always regret it ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 7
154 posts
Blushing bee

I’m driving 4 hours tomorrow to try on Janelle from last season spring collection I think? i dread the drive and the fact I have to go alone because I had to reschedule my appt at the last minute, but hoping it will be worth it! 

Post # 9
360 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Omg, these dresses make my heart hurt! 

I want them all.

Post # 10
2305 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Serencia is still my favorite. Im loving all the back details and sparkle on this entire collection. They’re all to die for!

Post # 11
1003 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

When I went shopping I wasn’t a big maggie sottero fan, what was out at the time was not the style I wanted. But, this new collection is really beautiful!  I love the Ettia, it was a Jenny Packham feel which I love, it’s a great option for someone who loves Justice of the Peace but not the expensive price tag!

Post # 12
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

<br />To me, this is perfection. And the back is divine.

Post # 13
2858 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

cirk:  that’s totally Divina Mark II, and I’ll bet it’ll be hugely popular. As will these three:

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  clairebeebear.
Post # 14
665 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I am in love with Paulina Aurora and Serencia…Does anyone know generally how long it takes untill retailers will start getting in these dresses? I need to try them on!

Post # 15
496 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

sfp:  Out of the ones you posted, I love Londyn. So beautiful!

My dress is actually Maggie’s ‘Zendaya’, they should be ordering it for delivery in August! So excited.

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Spring 2015 Collection is out! What do you think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors