(Closed) Maggie Sottero Spring 2015 Collection is out! What do you think?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I love the new collection! I purchased “the one” which is the Crystal! First person to try on and purchase in Portland, OR.

Post # 18
10972 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
becky.leung:  Holy moly, that dress is STUNNING and totally perfect on you! Congrats, lady!

Post # 19
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2015

I said yes to Maggie’s Paulina! The bridal shop had just gotten the dress in a couple of days earlier and when I entered the store, this dress was on the mannequin! I had them take it off and this was the first dress i tried on there and I was sold! I was also the first person to try on the dress which was kind of exciting 😛

This dress is pretty much Maggie’s Primrose, but this one has lace. 

Post # 20
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
pengoala:  thank you!!! that comment made my day 🙂

Post # 21
10972 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
becky.leung:  I’m so glad. 🙂 It’s true!

Post # 22
1247 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

You picked some of my favourites as well. I think my favourite is Londyn. I also like Serencia and Aurora with the ruffles. Personally, I didn’t choose a dress with ruffles, but I think they are beautiful dresses!

Post # 23
395 posts
Helper bee

Just wondering if anyone has tried on Ambria.  I have yet to see it on someone other than the model.  I haven’t tried it on myself because it hasn’t been in at any salon close to me.

Post # 24
1979 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

has anyone tried Serencia? i purchased it a week ago in ivory, but would love to see other brides in it. I have to wait 4months to see my dress, and am anxious to see it again on real people. My store did not allow pictures because the dress is so new

Post # 25
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I ordered the Sandrina today and am in love!

Post # 26
22 posts
Newbee

Sandrina

Post # 27
22 posts
Newbee

View original reply
becky.leung:  Love this on you! Stunning!

Post # 28
9 posts
Newbee

I bought the Melitta Marie and it is stunning! I tried it on in a much smaller size so it looks very tight on me, but I wanted to post it to give everyone more or less an idea of what it looks like. For reference the sample was a size 10 and I typically wear a 14-16.  They added an optional sash to dress it up a bit and the color is a light gold.

Post # 29
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
BeccaAZ:  So so pretty! What’s the back look like? You look radiant! 

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Spring 2015 Collection is out! What do you think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors