(Closed) Maggie Sottero Spring 2015 Collection is out! What do you think?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
9 posts
Newbee

I don’t have a picture of the full back yet. Since it was so small on me the back looked very…strange lol. But when my dress comes in I will take a picture of the full back so you ladies can see what it looks like on a non model lol

Post # 32
9 posts
Newbee

Alright here it is! They did heavy alterations to the dress and added a lace back so my back is not showing. I have back fat and there is no way I want all that hanging out. Also, just an FYI, this dress is VERY tight in the hips. Here’s my Melitta Marie ๐Ÿ™‚

dress1dress2dress3dress4dress5

Post # 33
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
ra1009:  So beautiful! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 34
17 posts
Newbee

I ordered the Maddalena and I have yet to find a real bride wearing it. All I get is stock pictures ๐Ÿ™ . I tried it on 4 times before I bought it so I’m positive I love it, I just wish I could see it on someone else.

Post # 35
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
ClaudiaE:  OMG!  You have no idea how excited I was to read your comment!!! FINALLY another bride with my dress.  I was beginning to think I was the only one.  I have a few pictures, but here’s the most recent one I took.  The dress isn’t altered yet, it needs to be taken in quite a bit on top, but here she is!

How are you accessorzing?  I just bought simple satin ivory peep toe shoes, a pearl and crystal combo two strand bracelet and a pearl/crystal drop earring too.  I’m not sure about a necklace though.  The neckline is so unique, I don’t know if it needs a necklace.

Still wondering what to do with my hair.  I will be wearing the veil that’s in the picture too.

Dress twins!  Yay!

Post # 36
17 posts
Newbee

aklaverkamp88:  You look so beautiful in it! I completely agree on the shoes, simple satin peep toe. I think with this dress, less is more because the dress is so beautiful, you don’t want to overshadow it with accessories. Im not going to wear a necklace because I like the bare neck look, but I am wearing crystal drop earrings and I am wearing my hair up in an elegant bun with a crystal and pearl haircomb for the reception. I’m still debating on the veil. I might go with birdcage but I’m still not sure. I’ve had trouble with accessories because again, I feel like the dress doesn’t need much, it’s already “blingy” lol. Thank you so much for sharing your picture! ๐Ÿ˜Š I attached one on the hair I’m going to use. my hairdstylist is also going to do sort of like a bump at the front so my hair looks fuller, but I just wanted to show you the bun. 

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Spring 2015 Collection is out! What do you think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors