Allure 9009 : (27 votes)
    36 %
    Allure 9024 : (35 votes)
    46 %
  • Post # 3
    241 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

Do you have pics of you in the dress? I pick the 3rd dress, prefer that style over drop waist style!

Post # 4
    6745 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2014

I like the 9009 one the best, but that’s without seeing you in them – what’s your body shape like?  Your wedding like?

Post # 7
    441 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

It’s really hard to say without knowing what you look like, but if you feel that all of them were flattering on you, I’d vote for the Allure 9024 (even though I normally prefer ballgowns or ALines personally, I like the details on the last one).

Post # 9
    8696 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2013

I like the 1st or 3rd

Post # 10
    2055 posts
    Buzzing bee

@Dapsqueen: You and your Fiance are gorgeous (I mean…he’s handsome). ๐Ÿ˜›

The ball gowns might overpower your smaller stature, but I don’t think that should stop you. I think you should go with the Allure 9009 or the 9024. It all depends on whether you want to go more grand, regal or more sexy, glamourous. 

• Zander: too many straight lines (bustline/waistline) to chop up your figure and make you appear shorter/wider/etc.; plus the beading is just okay
    • 9009: I adore the beading on this gown, and that deep sweetheart will be way more flattering on your figure (it’ll make you look taller since it opens up your neck/chest area)
    • 9024: the pleating and the mermaid fit will look fabulous on your figure, and the asymmetrical line actually elongates since it doesn’t draw a straight line across your body; plus, it’s so pretty ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 11
    709 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

@Dapsqueen:  Girl, you would look bangin’ in Allure 9024!

Post # 12
    441 posts
    Helper bee

@Dapsqueen:  Now that I have seen you, I am even more convinced that Allure 9024 would look great on you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
    12249 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

I ALWAYS vote Maggie (the construction and quality is INCREDIBLE!), but I LOVE the second Allure for you! It looks like it would be SO flattering on you!

Post # 14
    3372 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

@Dapsqueen:  Gorgeous couple!

My vote goes to the Allure 9024, because given you’re relatively petite, I fear that the drop-waist ball gowns would be too much dress on you, and possibly make you look shorter. Again, it’s hard to say without seeing the dress on you – everyone’s proportions are different – but that’s my initial reaction. I think the 9024 is beautiful – it has the glamour and luxury of the first two ball gowns but a much more sexy silhouette. I think it would look fantastic on you, without overwhelming you.

Post # 16
    2055 posts
    Buzzing bee

Edit: I’m pasting this in the new thread. ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero Zander or Allure 9009’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors