(Closed) maggie sottero zinnia or symphony rhapsody r6303?? cant choose!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
447 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I like the Maggie one:)

Post # 7
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Have you tried either of them on? Once you actually try it on it’ll be easier to decide which one you prefer

Post # 9
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Damn they are both so nice and unique, until you have pics of them on, I can’t choose!  The first one has a very long drop waist so does that look good on you? That would be my deciding factor….how it looks on you.

Post # 10
4547 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

They’re both amazing dresses! I think you need to try them on first and see. That’s really the only way to know for sure what will look best on you.

Post # 11
201 posts
Helper bee

If you are curvy (hooray curvy girls!) I think the Maggie Zinnia would look beautiful on you! Though I havent seen you in either dress, the dropped waist looks great on curvy hourglass figures and the corset back will do wonders for your shape! Then again you can always alter the symphony to have a corset back!

Either way- pics in with you in the dress would help me make a decision on my opinion better! Good Luck! Smile

Post # 12
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I LOVE Maggie!

Post # 13
1020 posts
Bumble bee

i like the symphony one better. i like the drop-waist on the symphony one and don’t like the “wrap” on the waist on the maggie one.

Post # 14
541 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I like the more simple one better. I am personally not a fan of pick-ups but you may look amazing in it!

Post # 15
277 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I would have to see them on you… But personally I like the Maggie better. Again, it’s hard to say without seeing them on you.

Post # 16
143 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I like the maggie zinnia! It’s not too plain – it has lots of embellishment & detail in the bodice!

I think the pickups are too much detail – especially on a curvier figure – it just adds to the “curve” if you will (please don’t take that the wrong way!)…

Either way – definitely trying on will help you decide. Try on, take pics (if you can), and come back to the pictures a week or 2 later with fresh eyes.

Good luck!

The topic ‘maggie sottero zinnia or symphony rhapsody r6303?? cant choose!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors