(Closed) Major AW: My cousin’s amazing $1500 wedding!

posted 7 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
6394 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Wow, that’s amazing! If you hadn’t said it, I never ever would have believed that’s a backyard!

Post # 4
1805 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Beautiful!

Post # 5
Hostess
16195 posts
Honey Beekeeper

That is a seriously amazing wedding! I am always jealous of people who have friends/family who can do all these things and provide all of these services! Beautiful!

Post # 7
678 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Beautiful!!

Post # 8
5110 posts
Bee Keeper

Seriously beautiful!! What an amazing wedding ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
2580 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Beautiful! They look so happy, too. It really is amazing how much you can get for your money when you’re resourceful. I agree I would never have known that’s a backyard–what a great space!

Post # 10
1927 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Holy cow! Everything looks great, I seriously would have guessed that she spent around 10K.

Post # 12
2889 posts
Sugar bee

That looks great and I too wish we had an awesome back yard to use. I literally can’t believe that cost $1500, just the rentals (tables, chairs, linens, glassware, plates, napkins, silverware) alone together with the cake would have cost me about that amount!

Post # 13
2889 posts
Sugar bee

That looks great and I too wish we had an awesome back yard to use. I literally can’t believe that cost $1500, just the rentals (tables, chairs, linens, glassware, plates, napkins, silverware) alone together with the cake would have cost me about that amount!

Post # 14
1545 posts
Bumble bee

I am so jealous! Everything was beautiful!

Post # 15
1602 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Man if I had a backyard and support system like that I’d be doing the exact same thing! Gorgeous!

Post # 16
3981 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

That looks amasing! Seriously! I am jealous of what they could do on that budget!

The topic ‘Major AW: My cousin’s amazing $1500 wedding!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors