(Closed) Make up/hair & Florist recs near Brighton/Novi/Ann Arbor

posted 10 years ago in Detroit
Post # 3
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I can help w/ the hair.  I have been going to Danielle Rushlow at Fran Coy’s salon in AA for some time.  The salon does send people out to locations but it is more expensive.  Here is the salon’s website – http://francoysalon.com/.  I know they do make-up too.  I am waiting to hear back from my make-up chic to see if she travels that far.  If so I will pass along her info. SHE ROCKS!!! Hope this helps. 

Post # 5
355 posts
Helper bee

i love my florist, her business is located in commerce and she also has a satalite “office” in east lansing so she’s super convienent for me in novi. her name is beverly campbell and her business is one enchanted evening. she actually grows most of the flowers in her gardens! i love it and they do fabulous work!

as far as hair and makeup, i was a regular at utopia in northville for years, until it just started getting too expensive for me. i’ve seen them working on the brides though and they really do great work!

Post # 6
531 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I have my hair done by a fantastic stylist in West Bloomfield, not sure if she would be willing to travel but, you could ask. Her name is Jenna and she’s at Panno’s salon. I’m not sure if she does makeup also.

Post # 8
531 posts
Busy bee

Not sure if you know this but Costco does flowers….I know, sounds crazy right? Ive heard nothing but good things about the service from prior brides.

As for Plum Market, I live across the street from one but, have no clue. I looked on their site but, couldn’t find anything relating to a florists. You could give them a call and ask.

Post # 10
531 posts
Busy bee

Plum market is awesome- they have a wine bar in there! Have you seen the glorious candy section with all the candy in jars? Yes, the price is a bit steep, I prefer Trader Joes for price. ๐Ÿ˜›

Post # 11
3331 posts
Sugar bee

I’m not sure if Plum Market will deliver flowers, but I do know that Trader Joe’s would likely do a custom order for you.  We DIYed our flowers and looked into using them to order.  Unfortunately, they didn’t have enough of a selection at the time we were looking, so we went with Busch’s.

Post # 13
3331 posts
Sugar bee

@ goodheart We used the Busch’s in Ann Arbor, on Ann Arbor-Saline Rd.  We started with the manager, who set us up with their flower manager.  He was really helpful and ordered the flowers we needed (we stuck with tulips to be seasonal and affordable).  We just paid what they would have been sold for by the bunch in the store, which was really great.

Post # 14
245 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2020

I would recommend just about anyone at SalonVox in Ann Arbor. I used to work there and they are all great!  They will come to your location, but it does cost more.  Its worth checking out!

salonvox.com  or 734-623-4869

Post # 15
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

hair and makeup – Deux Adore they travel

Flowers- Fairytale flowers (shes in hazel park but will deliver)

The topic ‘Make up/hair & Florist recs near Brighton/Novi/Ann Arbor’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors