Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

Congratulations!!!

We are not the same date, but we are the same month πŸ™‚

Post # 4
337 posts
Helper bee

We were originally going to be March 12- but our top reception venue was already booked that date so we just moved it up a week.

Congrats on setting a date!

Post # 5
17 posts
Newbee

Hey! 
Our date is March 5th, as well! Of course, we live in Indiana–so we’re just praying that we have decent weather. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ 
Happy planning.

Post # 6
454 posts
Helper bee

We’re 3/12/11, too!  High-five!!  How’s your planning going?

Post # 8
454 posts
Helper bee

Gah totally missed seeing that you’d replied.  Sorry!

Just under 9 months now.  Crazy!! 

We have our venue & photographer contracted.  A good family friend who is a florist is gifiting us our flowers, so that’s essentially done.  The priest who baptised me is officiating.  We have our caterers narrowed to two, have done a tasting with one and are setting up a tasting with the other soon.  I have my dress choices pretty much narrowed to two, and want to get that decision made and done with ASAP so I stop worrying about it!  I think we have a good deal worked out with a local hotel for our Out of Town guests, just need to decide if that’s the hotel we want to work with and get the contract in order for that.  I think we’re going to get our STD’s from an Etsy vendor, but I’m still playing with the idea of going the vendor route or DIY for the acual invites.  Lots of other little decor and detail DIY projects are starting to manifest, but.. I’ve got months to worry about them.  DJ, baker, groom attire, and my hair/makeup are still totally up in the air.  I have lots of vendors bookmarked, but haven’t really done hardcore research or narrowing down on either of those yet. 

Whew!  So much done but SO much left to do, still!

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

March 12 th 2011 in the house! Having a destination wedding in British Columbia Canada. A little frustrated that “winter wedding inspiriation” seems to assume your getting married around Christmas.

Post # 10
656 posts
Busy bee

woo hoo, we’re march 12, 2011! having the ceremony at the art institute and the reception at a 1920’s car dealership/museum, so art deco – delish πŸ˜€

Post # 11
115 posts
Blushing bee

I am 3/12/11 as well… We just a deposit down on our reception and ceremony area. Me and Fiance are running a little behind on things… He proposed July 15 2010 and we just found out the official date on Monday! This week! We have so much to do. The only thing we have gotten done was book the builing – I am ordering my dress the begining of Oct.

When did all you March 12, 2011 girls send out your save the dates? I still need an epic to send with the invs! ahhhh!

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m March 12! It’s been an exciting week. All my save the dates went out, we booked the honeymoon(cruise), and my girls bought their dresses today. The venue and church have been booked for a while. Things are really starting to come together. Less then 6 months!!! Oh and I have my dress πŸ™‚

Post # 14
44 posts
Newbee

I’m a March 12, 2011 bride too Yay!! We have booked the venue, photog, cater, baker, officiant, I have my dress most if not all decorations… I think the only things we have left to do is get the guys suits and the girls are getting thier dresses (simple black dresses so it shouldn’t be too hard) and then gifts. I can’t wait we just sent out our Save the dates a few weeks ago, and tomorrow we’re doing a craft day to get all the DIY projects done!

The topic ‘March 12, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors