(Closed) March 14, 2009!

posted 10 years ago in March 2009
Post # 3
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

eeek! 3/14/09 bride here, too!  did you know it’s also called Pi Day (3.14) and "Steak + a BJ Day" (since it’s a month exactly after Valentine’s Day)? i’ll be getting hitched in long beach, ca.

i’ve finalized all of our vendors, with the exception of a videographer.  we found one through craigslist, but he seems kinda… unreliable.  i really do want a video of the day, but don’t want to spend a fortune.

i’m finishing my DIY invites in the next few weeks and plan on sending them out the 2nd week of january.  our RSVP date will be valentine’s day!

my planning bio is at briannie09.googlepages.com if anyone wants to check it out.

Post # 5
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I’m not a March 14th bride but it IS my brithday and also my engage-iversary! Congrats ladies, and its always sure to be a good day! 🙂

Post # 6
94 posts
Worker bee

I’m getting married on March 14th too!  We’re getting married in Cerritos, Ca.  I have most of my vendors booked with the exception of a DJ & makeup/hair person.  I went to do a trial for makeup/hair and HATED it so I’m searching for someone else who will travel to us on the day of the wedding.  We got a videographer for $1250 (with photobooth cheesybooth).  I read that studio west video is offering a special for $1250 for their basic video package.  check them out!

I’m also planning on sending out invites the first weeke of January and have the rsvp date be Feb. 21.

time will fly by ladies!  GOOD LUCK~!

Post # 7
193 posts
Blushing bee

sal75– have you tried all dolled up makeup?  she’s a MAC girl/asst. manager and will travel.  i think her costs are $80 for hair + makeup.

Post # 8
193 posts
Blushing bee

fureylsse– just browsed through your blog and i’m going to vegas that same weekend for my bachelorette party, too!! haha small world.

Post # 10
94 posts
Worker bee

briannie- I ended up booking vivan tran with all made up team.  one of the girls (angelina) did a fantastic job for my engagement pics…

thank you for the referral tho.. less than 40 days til we get hitched.. huh… TIME FLIES!!

The topic ‘March 14, 2009!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors