(Closed) March 19, 2010

posted 8 years ago in March 2010
Post # 3
2249 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

I think Friday weddings are a lot more common now, esp with the economy the way it is. We are one day off date twins btw J don’t worry about people coming, 9 and a half weeks left to go, so just wait for the rsvp’s to start rollin in!

Post # 4
194 posts
Blushing bee

Awww March 19 is our three year dating anniversary! We really wanted to get married then but for some reason alot of the venues were full. So, I’m guessing that it’s pretty common and as long as you’re having your ceremony later in the evening I’m sure you’ll be fine. Who doesn’t want to go out after work on Friday night?!

Post # 5
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m getting married on a Friday.  I’m a bit worried too.  But we have people ample notice so if they can’t take the day off, the wedding wasn’t too important to them anyway.  Obviously there may be people who have other circumstances that will prevent them from taking the day off but not the one who are closest to us.  The part that worries me is people getting a late start to the ceremony!  I’m hoping they give themself some extra time as a cushion, a lot of them are driving from out of town, checking in to a hotel then coming to the ceremony. 

Post # 6
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Aww that’s our 7 year dating anniversary!! 🙂 We’re getting married the next day, the 20th, since we have a lot of out-of-towners and didn’t want people to have to take a lot of time off work.

Post # 7
1455 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

That’s my moms birthday and the day before our wedding!!!! I think a Friday is definitely reasonable 🙂 I would go!

Post # 9
51 posts
Worker bee

I am getting married on March 19!  It was my grandmother’s b-day.  I am worried our numbers may be over what I expected!  lol!!

Post # 10
214 posts
Helper bee

Awe! I am getting married March 18th! I already have 3/4 invites back. Most people do come! So don’t worry girlie! The people most important to you will show! YAY! You are almost married!!! Wink I am freaking out, with mine being so soon!!

Post # 11
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Oh don;t worry…last year I attended 2 weddings on a Friday and all was fine….as long as your guests have enough time to prepare. Our wedding is on a Friday in April, not afraid at all, a lot of our guests have already started to book flights and reserve hotels

The topic ‘March 19, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors