Post # 1
We can save $400 and have our wedding March 19th instead of July 23rd. We are in Ohio. My family lives an hour and a half away while my fiances family is mostly close to here. However, am I smart to save that 400 and have it in March or should I wait until July? I was going to have it March 26th and wasnt very worried but they booked that date so now I have to decide if I want it that week ealier or not. I need some suggestions please.
Post # 3
If you are on a budget, I think it would be a smart choice. We were going to get married on 9/10/11, but changed our date to 03/31/11 because we could save $1,000.00 and have our wedding at our dream venue.
Post # 4
My parents are paying for our wedding and they tell us not to do it for the money reason but I feel bad knowing they can save that money if we bump it up but money really is no option just how i feel about doing it if that makes sense
Post # 5
It does make sense. Go with your favorite season. Do you like spring or summer better. Are you planning to have it outside? You might want to consider the weather if you are.
Post # 6
I commented in your other post.
What is it that makes you hesitant to choose march?
Are you worried about travel in bad weather, photos, do you want to have the wedding outside? That would help me give advice.
Also what area of Ohio you are looking at. I’m a N.E. Ohio resident, so I can help you with that area.
Post # 7
march in ohio can be a blizzard (like two years ago when we left for spring break in an ice storm) or completely pleasant (like this year). It’s playing russian roulette with the weather, but hey, I’m playing too! We also decided to do it in March because of the cost, it’s been a good money saver so far.