• Wedding: March 2013

Congrats!!  I am March 2, 13 as well.

Venue-check

photographer-check

dj-check

caterer-check

choc fountain-check

dress-now in search of alteration seamstress

Flowers-ordering them from Sams’ in February-mom has a friend who use to be a florist that is making my boquets and boutinerre’s

Post # 4
6 posts
Newbee

Hi! Im new here but am getting married 2nd March as well.

Ive pretty much got everything organised now. venue, photographer, dj, celebrant, dress is ordered, shoes, florist, rings, centrepieces are started, invitations are done and just waiting to be posted, activity books for kids made, bonbonierre, rings boys shirts, place cards, chair sashes.

Just need to organise Fiance clothes (he knows what he wants, we just need to buy it) and ring boys (our sons) pants.

Is there anything Im forgetting?

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee

I’m March 2, 2013- the 5th anni of my Fiance and I dating.

I have yet to buy the cake, although I know which one I want. I also need to make my wishing tree, which I’m using instead of a guestbook. 

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee

How’s your stress level?? Only 15 days to go and I have quite a few things to do and my wedding coordintator at our venue does not seem to reply to my requests… not yet received the banquett order to reconfirm Yell

Post # 7
65 posts
Worker bee

Stress level-out the window.  I apologized to Fiance a few weeks ago to prepare.  We closed on our new home friday, and moved all weekend.  Not something I wanted to contend with 2 weeks before the wedding.  My Mom decided to have a dress freak out session, so we still don’t know what her dress will be…luckily I have an awesome Maid/Matron of Honor who has taken decorative control (I am a mostly DIY).  Fiance confirmed and situated my beverage dilemma (thank goodness)….so now to just deal with the family drama as it rolls in next week Laughing

Post # 8
48 posts
Newbee

I’m March 3, Icannot stand it I’m so excited I can’t focus on ANYTHING else!!!! 

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee

Waaah!! Two days left… we are catching tomorrow our fligth to Edinburgh… i am so exicted can’t stand it… hot and cold all at once.. I am so nervous and restless… last working as an unmarried…

The topic ‘March 2, 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors