(Closed) March 20, 2010 – 4 months left!!

posted 9 years ago in March 2010
Post # 3
948 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Yes, thats about where we are at too.  That makes me feel better!

Post # 4
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Destination wedding sooo….

Save the dates went out in early September.

Invitations went out in October and RSVPs are due in a few weeks.

Dress is on order. His suits are ready tomorrow. His ring is in. I am looking for a ring.

We’ve hired a photographer. We’ve bought luggage. We’re heading down to our destination in a couple weeks to meet with caterers, bakers, survey the site and so forth.

Post # 5
1454 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

HA I feel like we are so behindddd! 4 months… that’s nothing!

Post # 6
389 posts
Helper bee

AH I got the email from theknot today and had a freakout moment at work!!

We’ve got the flowers… dress… suits picked out and ordered… his ring… invites are in the works (I’m designing them myself) and some small DIY projects started. Still don’t have a DJ, but we’re deciding that beginning of December. And haven’t 100% nailed down the cake… That’s kind of scaring me!! I’m sort of feeling behind.

Post # 7
64 posts
Worker bee

Oh man, I feel just as behind as you all do! We still haven’t nailed down if we’re doing DIY flowers or a florist, or have our menu set in stone. Also, I haven’t ordered the invites yet, but I wasn’t as concerned about that since we’re doing digital printed ones.

I think for the last couple months I’ve been lulled into complacency by telling myself “Oh, we have plenty of time left.” Not so much anymore! Time to kick it into high gear!

The topic ‘March 20, 2010 – 4 months left!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors