- 7 years ago
- Wedding: March 2011
March brides I know you all have been waiting for this post. Girls at the start of the month have a short month left and the later girls have a little longer but this is the time that counts.
As always this will be our place to come to check off things on our list and motivate eachother on the progress in Feb.
So let’s see this past week we bought FH’s ring and picked our mine. Yesterday I also picked out our ceremony songs and a few of the specialty songs for the reception. OH and the big deal is we have started to pay off a few things.
TO DO LIST:
1. Write programs
2. Write Vows
3. Get FH’s ok on the ceremony that I already wrote and give to officiant
4. Buy my ring
5. Contact baker on changing grooms cake to cherry pie
6. Decide on if we are doing seating assignments
7. Buy Out of Town bags
8. Buy silver tray for hankies
9. Make Favor tags
10. Finish making guest book
11. Order the photo cards for our guest
12. track down people that haven’t RSVPed
13. Any other DIY projects (unity candle stand, moss letters, wreaths)
14. Rehearsal invites
15. Buy my sons suite
I think that is most of the important stuff but I am sure that I am missing some key elements.