- 7 years ago
- Wedding: March 2011
WOW ladies we are getting so much closer to our dates. Let’s see what you checked off in December and what is left on your list.
– Dress fitting (fit like a glove and no need for alterations)
– Sign contract and pay deposit with caterer
– Sign contract and pay deposit with baker
– MAIL INVITES!!!! — huge check off the list!
– Bought after party dress
– Set up second hotel for guests
– Ordered ties
– Ordered t-shirt gifts
– Find Ceremony and Second line music
– Pick our songs for different reception events
– Order guys shirts for wedding day
– Make guest book
– Create lace covered votives
– Tags for favors
– Moss projects (A and B for doors and unity candle stand)
– Mom needs to work on her projects (Unity Candle, Luminares, fans, water bottles)
– Start collecting items for Out of Town bags
– Transportation??? —Do we have this in the budget?
– Day of Make up (two people in mind)
– Buy Bachelorette party dress
– Buy baskets
– Contact caterer about table clothes
I think that is it. I am sure I forgot something. However, I feel pretty good going into 2011 with only one major thing (ceremony music) left to book.
ETA: BUY weddings rings and change grooms cake to pie.