(Closed) March 2012 Brides?

posted 6 years ago in March 2012
Post # 3
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’m down to 13 days, I’m so excited!!! 5 more days of work them I’m off for 2 weeks, yay!

Post # 4
1199 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Is it April yet ladies???  I have to make myself SleepyTime tea before bed every night now or I can’t sleep due to anxiety….sigh.

I think we got a bunch of stuff done since Friday though, making progress!  20 days left!!!!!

Post # 5
272 posts
Helper bee

@redhead46:  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I want the 24th to come FAST but at the same time, it’s mind boggling to think about!

Post # 6
2440 posts
Buzzing bee

@delicious:  I know, I sort of can’t believe its already happening.  It’s all gone by so fast and it’s weird being down to the part where everything is planned, appointments made, projects done, and now it’s actually time for all the little stuff to happen (last hair appointment, figuring out food for my girls while we get ready, making all final payments, etc).  It’s making it feel a lot more real.

Post # 7
272 posts
Helper bee

@Porkchop: Everything is under control! Just tying some loose ends. So excited!

@Stammie16:  aw! i know what you mean. I can’t sleep that well these days either.

@redhead46:  let’s enjoy our last days before the big day, as much as we can! 🙂 I am also off for 2 weeks but i have 7 more days of work, not 5.

Post # 8
2539 posts
Sugar bee

12 days…my anxiety is so bad i have to sleep with melatonin. i cant wait for this to be over!

Post # 9
1695 posts
Bumble bee

I can’t wait!! It’s almost here!! 

Post # 10
6892 posts
Busy Beekeeper

Just wanted to drop in and say Good Luck & Congratulations to my fellow March 2012 ladies!! It’ll be here before you know it and SO worth it! XO

Post # 11
2440 posts
Buzzing bee

@AmeliaBedelia:  Congrats to you too!  I’m so excited, 12 more days!!!

Post # 12
645 posts
Busy bee

@Porkchop:  

@Stammie16:  

My date twins!!! 

18 days to go and i’m having nightmares about not getting my vows done on time. =(

I’m so excited and i’m freaking out all of the time because there is still soooo much left to do!

Post # 13
1199 posts
Bumble bee

@jude7186:  I have to write a ‘Love essay’ for our officiant about why we want to spend our life with the other.  FH is doing the same.  Then she takes what we said and incorporates it into the ceremony.  So its like writing vows but I don’t have to speak them myself.  I have to finish by Monday.  AHHHHHHH

But we did pick up our marriage licence today woohoo!

Post # 14
1695 posts
Bumble bee

@Stammie16:  We just got our wedding license last week too!  Crazy, huh?!  Makes it seem A LOT MORE REAL!!  🙂  I can’t wait!

Post # 15
272 posts
Helper bee

@jude7186:  @Stammie16:  you guys are so brave!!!! There is no way I could say my OWN vows without bawling, LOL. In fact, I’m scared I won’t be able to say the “standard” vows without bawling, lol.

Tomorrow, we can check the 10 day forecast!!!!!!!!Laughing

Post # 16
1199 posts
Bumble bee

@delicious:  luckily I don’t have to read mine – I would bawl (i still will anyway).  Our officiant asked us if we wanted to read our own vows, and THAT made me cry!

And our seating chart is ALMOST done without too much horrible fighting!

The topic ‘March 2012 Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors