(Closed) March 2012 Brides!! What are you working on???

posted 9 years ago in March 2012
Post # 47
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

3-2-2012

I have finished the STD

Im working on the guestbook, programs, paper good ect.

I finished all my signs ( love, we do, ect )

Venue booked 80% all paid for

Photographer booked

Had a makeup trial but didnt like it.

Rings all done

I have a list of items that need to be completed that can take up this whole page. But as i comeplete ill update 🙂

yeah March 2012 Brides!!!

Post # 48
2 posts
Wannabee

have: venue, dress, photographer, save the dates (i just can’t call them stds without giggling)

current project: dj! 🙂

Post # 49
19 posts
Newbee

Venue booked and 20% of the Save-the-Dates have gone out. I know what color’s I want and how everything should look but I need to execute everything. Still need a DJ, photographer, videographer, invitations, bartenders, caterer, rentals (tent, table, chairs), bridesmaid dresses, florist, favors, my DRESS and a 100 other things I’m sure!!!. Wow I feel really behind now lol

Post # 50
1202 posts
Bumble bee

Ok… I figured out which dress I’ll wear (I bought 3… very casual off the wrack…. gotta love a $35 wedding dress LOL!)

Got my shoes (2 pairs.. still haven’t figured which ones to wear. Maybe one ceremony one reception)

I think I picked the florist but won’t go there until 3-4 months before the wedding. They can do the kind I want.

venue booked.

Rings bought.

Jewelry ordered.

I just have to take one more look at the menu to be certain, pick out invitations (I’m going to print my own though), find my DJ .. I think I have that covered. My sister’s friend’s cousin apparently does a good job. , decide if I’m doing the candy buffet and get the favors (after halloween).  I also have to figure out my champagne flutes… and a card box. 

Feels like just little things left to do. I’m doing SUCH a budget wedding but it sure doesn’t feel budget!!!!!  Especially after just paying my regular bills:(

Post # 51
133 posts
Blushing bee

I go dress shopping this sat, super excited!!! 🙂

The topic ‘March 2012 Brides!! What are you working on???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors