(Closed) March 2012 brides- Who else is lagging?

posted 7 years ago in March 2012
Post # 3
3520 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

We’re about in the same boat, date twin!  Venues are booked, Save-The-Date Cards sent out, and I’ve done a ton of little stuff: bunting, toss bouquet, etc.  I have my caterer picked out and signed, but I’m still waffling on some aspects of the menu.

I’m pretty sure everything will fall in place too, but now I’m thinking more about the logistics and people having fun.

Post # 4
586 posts
Busy bee

@SugerPlum: Cake centerpieces?!?! I love it!

I feel seriously behind. We still haven’t send Save-The-Date Cards (and prob won’t at this point), we haven’t decided on invitations, our guest list isn’t finalized, I’m seriously questioning the ability of our venue to hold the number of guests we have, none of my BMs have tried on or ordered their dresses (though they have all picked ones they liked – yay). I still need shoes, a veil or hair something-or-other, jewelry, we need RINGS (ring tattoo in his case). and it goes on…omg…

Post # 5
1199 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Well if it makes you all feel better, I have done nothing about my flowers, like at all.  My Save-The-Date Cards just went out.  Hopefully this weekend my Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses will be ordered.  We are picking out rings next month.  We won’t finalize our menu until January (that is when the venue has us meet with the caterer/baker). 

I have all my other vendors and my dress.  I’m sure I’ll pick out my invitations soon as well.

I am a Project Manager for a living so this is just another project to manage and to be honest I don’t think I am in bad shape at all, based on the timelines and constraints! 

You all seem like you have everything under control!!!

Post # 7
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Aw man. This came up on my main page… while I am nowhere near March 2012, I want to say: ENJOY THIS TIME! You guys sounds like you have lots done. I miss being months away from the wedding. Have a glass of wine with Fiance and plan together and enjoy! Hope nothing is too stressful yet.

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

@SugerPlum: Mine’s also in March 2012,but on 10th. Seriously I haven’t start doing anything yet and kind of freaking out right now,literally. Any advice?

Post # 9
215 posts
Helper bee

@ SugerPlum: What venue did you end up booking? You PM me a while back and asked about my venue. I was just curious.  =o)

Post # 10
342 posts
Helper bee

I feel like I’m seriously lagging…  We’ve booked venue, decided on a dessert reception, have ordered and received my dress,  decided on a photographer but not put a deposit down, are in process of doing that and planning epic date… I’ve also started ordering brooches to make brooch and button bouquet.. I know that my photographer’s assistant will be doing make up, and we’ve just begun to decide on hairstyles. 

I need to check my list to see what I should be working on.. Feels like I’m lagging, but maybe not? 

The topic ‘March 2012 brides- Who else is lagging?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors