(Closed) March 2012 ladies, what are you working on??

posted 8 years ago in March 2012
Post # 3
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I havent really dont anything, but I am really itching to!

I want to make sure I wont change my mind on decor and colors before I start DIY projects

Post # 4
5118 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I just bought some supplies to test out DIY-ing my feather fascinator. I figure with the wedding so far out, I’ve got a lot of time to practice. 

I’m way ahead of the game, but we’ve already booked the church, reception venue, DJ, and photographer. With both of us being in post-secondary or professional school, we won’t get around to other ‘big’ wedding things until winter break and summer break, so the more we knock out the better! 

Post # 5
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I have booked my Venue, I book the officant next week and brought almost all my decorations and put in a storage….. I dont know whats the rush lol, my mom is in the Army and in training so she has brought everything and anything Damask lol, she is pushing me and wishing I would move the date but its my late grandfather birthday~ currently working on finding a singer/harpist and a live band/Dj, doubt I will get both but I will like to hear a sample to help me decide ( yeah I’m driving my planner crazy too) but atleast I’m helping to do her work : )

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee

We booked the venue and now I am researching the DIY projects and planning out the things I can buy in advance, like the alcohol, cups things like that. So I am in bride-rambo mode these days, I feel like I am doing way too much to early but I’m afraid because I have so much time I won’t utilize it and end up scrambling to make things happen…. but there is only so much you can do this early so that’s what I’m trying to accomplish.

Post # 7
6892 posts
Busy Beekeeper

We’re looking at venues… I am ITCHING to do more, but all we have so far is a tentative guest list. lol. And technically we’ve already picked out our wedding bands, but haven’t bought them yet. I have a feeling it’s going to sneak up on me!

Post # 8
14 posts
Newbee

So far we have booked our venue, made a tentative guest list and we looked at rings. I’m itching to do more as well but we are waiting until the holidays are over to really get the ball rolling. Hubby wants everything DONE by July 2011! Yikes

Post # 9
602 posts
Busy bee

We’ve booked our venue, DJ, photographer, videographer and officiant.  I know it’s early but in my area its common for vendors to book up 18 months in advance.

Post # 10
64 posts
Worker bee

We got engaged NYE, so just looking at venues right now. I hope to book something soon!

Post # 11
5 posts
Newbee

Wow, you guys are super organised!

Good call though, I am sure it pays to be organised. My fiancee and I really wanted time to just be ‘engaged’ for a while (6 months now) and we still haven’t finished up our thank yous from our engagement parties but I broke my foot and everything simply had to wait.

looking forward to starting the planning. We’ve looked at one venue and came up with a colour scheme – everything else to do 😀

Allie

Post # 12
755 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

We just booked the photographer, we have an interview with the pastor of the church in a few weeks, I’ve “pretty much” got my dress picked out. I have my little stuff, (guest book, guest book table decorations, etc..)

Post # 13
569 posts
Busy bee

We’ve booked our venue and photographer. We should be booking the officiant this week. I’ve bought the print-yourself invitations, as well. Next up is dress shopping!

Post # 14
3281 posts
Sugar bee

We now have our photog and videographer booked! Also our venue and I ordered my dress. I am currently working on our STD’s. We are sending them out early since we are having a Destination Wedding

Post # 15
755 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

That is a good question, when are you ladies sending out STD’s? Just a traditional in town wedding? I was told July-October?

Post # 16
3281 posts
Sugar bee

@crh1729: We are like reverse date twins! lol Thats the closest I’ll probably get since our wedding is on a Tuesday Laughing

But in paradise, every day is like Saturday, right? heh

The topic ‘March 2012 ladies, what are you working on??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors