(Closed) March 2013 babies – Part II

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 452
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@iRun2004:  LOL….I can’t believe that you went this long being able to wear regular pants. I had to go get maternity pants two weeks ago, because my zippers would NOT even act lik ethey were going to close. LOL I was far past them evevn buttoning. MY mom told me to stop squishing her grandbaby, so I had to just go ahead and get some. LOL

Post # 453
782 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

View original reply
@babybuzz:  You find out today, right?! Or was it yesterday? (the time difference is throwing me off a littl!). Can’t wait to hear what you’re having!

Post # 454
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@iRun2004:  You made it SO far with your regular pants.  Maternity work pants are God’s gift to preggo’s though…. seriously, they’re glorious.  I’ve never been more comfortable at work in my life!

LOVE all the nursery pics! I spent a long time on Project Nursery last night and feel like I want to start decorating NOW! Stupid moving throwing a kink in my nesting!

View original reply
@PrncssDva:  Girl you were not kidding about it being hard to find pics of what you’re talking about!  Here are a couple that I found, but can totally understand the lack of phtos you have now!

Post # 455
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
@MRSLMA:  Thanks so much for finding pics for me. I am wanting to put a chandelier in my nursery too. (I saw one on one of the pics) We too just moved and it’s really slowing down my getting the nursery ready. There are still some boxes and bags in random rooms of the house! UGH!

Post # 456
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@jesstagirl:  I found out yesterday and I’m DYING to tell you all but my sister knows I have an account here and it would be pretty easy for her to figure out it was me so I can’t tell you all until after we tell our families this weekend!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! You can PM me though and I’ll tell you, LOL!! The ultrasound went awesome. Everything looks perfect. We saw a spine (sooooooooo cool!!!!!), all the internal organs, face, eyes, hands, feet, it was amazing! The baby was sitting on its bum though, so we didn’t get “the perfect money shot” but our tech was 98.5% sure of what she thought it was and she’s never been wrong before, so that’s good enough for me! We’re also going to do a 3d ultrasound in a few more weeks, so we’ll double check then ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I’ve definitely felt more kicks lately, and I felt ONE on the outside the other night which was crazy! The ultrasound tech was pretty surprised I’m feeling kicks already, so don’t worry 

View original reply
@iRun2004:!!! 

View original reply
@MRSLMA:  I absolutely love the nautical nursery theme!! It’s gorgeous!

Post # 457
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
@babybuzz:  I am feeling kicks now too. I gave felt a few from the outside and Hubby finally felt one the other day. I don’t think it’s too early ๐Ÿ™‚ I am sooooooo happy that you got to find out your sex. I guess I am next…mine is Tueday!

Post # 458
1026 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

We are going to do anavy blue and gray with an elephant theme. Sort of like this.  navy blue white elephant pattern baby boy nursery room glider with DIY matching boppy cover and crib sheet made from elephant pattern fabric

We already have a navy wall in that room and are paining the other 3 walls light gray. I’d like to add a little pop of yellow in the room as well.   However, we moved a month ago too and that room is still our storage room. Maybe this weekend I can convince DH to help me clean it out. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 459
1026 posts
Bumble bee

Oh also, last night I had an absolute crying melt down over literally nothing. Just felt like crying. I read a touching article that made me tear up and then started crying and I couldn’t stop for like 30 minutes… My husband was sweet but clearly weirded out. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 460
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper

My 4.5 month belly.

Post # 461
1026 posts
Bumble bee

I think we need to start a new thread….

The topic ‘March 2013 babies – Part II’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors