(Closed) March 2013 babies!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 557
931 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

View original reply
@MCC919:  Oh sweetheart. I am so sorry.  There are a number of women on the boards who have had to deal with this – definitely seek some of them out. They are wonderful and supportive people and understand what you are going through. 

Post # 559
1026 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@MCC919:  Oh I am so so so sorry.  Big hugs to you. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 560
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@MCC919:  Oh sweetheart, I am so so sorry to hear this.  I can only imagine how scared you were being away from home and your doctor.  I haven’t had a loss as late as you, but I understnad the empty feeling that you[re experiencing.  Feel free to PM me whenever you want.  You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers- take care of yourself hun. ((((hugs))))

Post # 561
1026 posts
Bumble bee

Update: We had our doctor’s appointment.  Quickest appt. ever!  I thought they were going to do another internal but, no, just the quick doppler to hear the hearbeat. (and a urine sample and weigh in). I’ve lost a pound. We hear our little Peanut’s heartbeat (177bpm!!!!!!!!)  Maybe we will start calling it a hummingbird!  S/he was so squirmy in there that the doctor was having a hard time finding and keeping the heartbeat.  Just when we’d find it for a couple seconds, bam– gone.  So we’d have to search again!  He laughed and said the baby was moving a lot. But we heard a bunch of times and it was beautiful.

Also, my uterus is way above my pelvic bone. I read online that it doesn’t pop out above pelvic bone until after 12 weeks, but that didn’t apply to me! So I felt my uterus and I am apparently actually showing not just bloat. Yay!  The doctor said everything was just perfect.  ๐Ÿ˜€    HUGE GRINS over here. 

Oh I also told my boss after the appt. and she is excited for us.  That is sweet since it is my first week at this job!! LOL. 

Post # 563
478 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
@MCC919:  I’m so sorry to hear that. Very choked up over here at work — I feel like we are a real circle of friends here, and I can’t believe this happened to you. Sending lots of prayers your way. Take care of yourself. (((((((hugs)))))))))

Post # 565
1652 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@MCC919: Aw no, I’m SO so sorry honey. You take care of yourself. Very sad to hear that and sending you love and good thoughts x

Post # 566
1026 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@iRun2004:  That’s funny, I was reading that this morning. I laughed too about the clothes.

By The Way ladies, it is National Relaxation Day so go get a massage or take a bath ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 567
1652 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@iRun2004:  lol ๐Ÿ™‚ I love that calendar, it makes me laugh reading week 8 and her descriptions of feeling unwell. I haven’t bought any maternity clothes yet but am living in yoga bottoms, lose dresses, and trosours slightly unzipped – bloating extreme!

Post # 568
868 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@iRun2004:  LOVE that link- reading back through the previous weeks and LOLing at work:) 

I caved and bought a bella band at Target during lunch- my tummy is thanking me this afternoon…. much, MUCH better:)

Post # 569
868 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@iRun2004:  LOL… Week 6 “I miss pooping. That is all”.  LOVE IT!

Post # 570
931 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

View original reply
@MRSLMA:  That was when I knew she was my kindred spirit. (except much funnier than I am)

Post # 571
782 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

View original reply
@iRun2004:  haha how have I never heard of this before?! I skipped to week 11, since I’m still there for a couple more days and this had me practically screaming, “YES!”

• Please, it’s just all more of the same. The pregnancy books are all yapping about how much better and less sick/exhausted/crabby we should be feeling by now, and I spent a very productive morning hurling several particularly annoying tomes at the wall.

The topic ‘March 2013 babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors