(Closed) March 2013 brides, how far have you gotten with planning?

posted 8 years ago in March 2013
Post # 17
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

@SoCoBlue:  You’re definitely not behind!  We have our reception venue booked, and we’re meeting with our photographer next Monday to sign our contract and get that finalized.  I’ve been practicing with a few DIY projects (coming up with invitation mock-ups, etc.) but that’s about it. 

It’s getting closer, ladies!  Less than a year away for me! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 18
28 posts
Newbee

Reception venue booked today! We even picked our menu. YAY! Feel so relieved that we’ve finally got this ball rolling. We’re gonna work on confirming the ceremony venue tomorrow. 

@SoCoBlue: Where in the Northeast are you from? I love Brooklyn too, but I’m biased since this is my hometown haha!  

Post # 19
337 posts
Helper bee

Oh man now I feel behind!! We were only able to set our date yesterday though, due to waiting to find out about grad school. We have only chosen our venue, and probably our reception location… lots of probablys but no bookings yet! I do have my dress though. And he’s organized which tux he is getting, so that’s a start! I’m hoping we don’t get behind!

Post # 21
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Venue booked (no deposit yet), in contact with a photographer (very likely that we will choose her), going dress shopping in may! I am not very stressed ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 22
873 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Ok ladies, we booked the venue! I sent the deposit check last week. So excited! I love our venue! So update on where we stand:

• booked venue, included ceremony and reception, catering
  • just ordered FH’s wedding band and already had mine
  • already working on centerpiece stuff, but design not set in stone yet
  • guest list done
  • in contact with photographer

Post # 23
28 posts
Newbee

Ceremony venue is booked. YAY! Feel relieved to have another thing done.  

Post # 24
7 posts
Newbee

Dress, venue, caterer, decorations (working on the DIY).  Still have to work on the house where Fiance and his kids will move in ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 25
33 posts
Newbee

Ceremony venue booked,

Reception booked,

cake booked

caterer booked

Dress…I’m very hesitant to buy my dress because I keep thinking I might find something better and not everyone is entirely sold on the dress I want

Everything else is still pending

Post # 29
136 posts
Blushing bee

We’ve booked:

• Venue for reception and ceremony including food etc. 

• Stylist/planner

• Photographer

• Cake maker

• Invitations are chosen, save the dates are being Printed. 

• I’ve picked my gown, Paying the deposit tomorrow!

Post # 30
9 posts
Newbee

Hiii Bees,

We have booked church, venue, photographer, videographer, and cars.
And so far purchased our wedding bands, my dress, veil & shoes, and bridesmaids dresses!

Having a little break before searching for florist, dj/band and suits ๐Ÿ™‚

We have no idea yet where to go for honeymoon! Where is everyone going?

Post # 31
619 posts
Busy bee

@MrsShaw2Bee:  wow you’ve down quite a bit!  I got my dress, we chose our venue (food included) and booked our photographer.  Next is e-session pics, then save the dates, bm dresses, florist, dj much more to do!

We want to go to Hawaii on our Honeymoon, just not sure where exactly (what islands etc)

The topic ‘March 2013 brides, how far have you gotten with planning?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors