This is a full list of what is done so far, unless I forgot something.
– Ceremony and Reception Venue and Catering are booked
– Went to our tasting and finalized menu selections
– Officiant is booked
– Began premarital counseling
– Guest List is finalized
– Photographer is booked
– Engagement shoot is done, pictures are back! 🙂
– Bought FI’s wedding band
– Selected bridesmaids dresses
– My dress is purchased! Should be arriving in September.
– Bought my (maybe) shoes. I might find a pair I like better in the meantime.
– Started registries at Bed, Bath & Beyond, Target, and Bloomingdale’s
– Honeymoon and flight are booked! Sandals La Toc here I come!
– Selected invitations/wording
– Groom has purchased his suit
– Hotel rooms for the night before/night of are booked
– Selected our florist and planned out ceremony/reception decor, also discussed her adding linens as part of our package
– Selected our baker and cake design/flavors
– Purchased placecard holders
I still need to…
book a DJ/lighting vendor, book a videographer (if I want one), send Save-The-Date Cards this month, find a hair/makeup person, purchase invites, purchase my veil and accessories, finish up registries, purchase a dress for the rehearsal/showers, pick out my wedding band, pick out Bridesmaid or Best Man and Groomsmen gifts as well as parents’ gifts, DIY our rock-candy sea glass favors, purchase loose sea shells, etc.