(Closed) MARCH 2013 BRIDES! SHOW OFF YOUR GOOWNS! ;)

posted 6 years ago in March 2013
Post # 3
339 posts
Helper bee

@Mrs_powerz:  Ooh so beautiful!! I love your dress πŸ™‚ Vera designs some beautiful dresses!! What a great idea to see all the March brides’ dresses!!

Here is mine!! It’s the Private Label by G 1462! I’ve attached the pictures with a huge crinoline and the model pics. The model is more like what I’m going for, a little more a-line πŸ™‚ I love my beauty, I got her after dress regret :). Doesn’t March seem so far away??

Post # 6
339 posts
Helper bee

@Mrs_powerz:  Ooh date twins! Aww thank you! Did you look up my post to see what my original dress looked like? I think you made an AWESOME decision!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new dress!! It’s so ethereal and beautiful. Don’t you hate dress regret?? I’m in love with my new dress. I just wish that I could wear it a lot sooner than almost six months! Gah!

Post # 8
339 posts
Helper bee

@Mrs_powerz:  Oh no!! It would have been awful to have regret a second time!! I felt awful the first time… My Future Mother-In-Law and Future Sister-In-Law were very negative when I told them I had regret and wanted to switch. When they saw my new dress, they liked it and didn’t complain anymore haha. I’m so glad you fell back in love with your new dress! It really is extremely beautiful!!

I want to try mine on again soo badly. I’ve had a little regret since… regarding the tiara I bought haha. I think I’m going to switch to a headband… especially because my Fiance told me how much he hates tiaras yesterday. But his mom and sister don’t need to know I changed my mind again :). I think the time will go by fast!! Doesn’t feel much like it, but that’s what everyone keeps telling me! πŸ˜›

Post # 10
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Here is mine – Augusta Jones Juno πŸ™‚ – (dont have a pick of myself in it at the moment)

Post # 12
339 posts
Helper bee

@Mrs_powerz:  Wow!! That looks so beautiful!! I think that the crystals look beautiful!! Reminds me of the beading on my dress, the more sparkle the BETTER!! Love it!! Haha, my Fiance told me he doesn’t really like ballgowns either… Oh well! Mine will be a little more a-line than ballgown but still poofy hehe. 

Also, I had bought a tiara too… it was on huge sale because two crystals are missing (you really can barely tell, they are on the same side, symmetrical). However, my Fiance has since told me he hates tiaras and I think I’m gonna get a headband instead. If you are interested in my tiara I’m probably going to try to get rid of it (It was originaly like 200 something, I paid 40, it’s very pretty!)

@nzbride13:  SO BEAUTIFUL!! It’s dresses like that that make me jealous of lace. So pretty!!! πŸ™‚ Love it!! Yay March 2013!!

Post # 13
240 posts
Helper bee

Heres mine!

Post # 14
39 posts
Newbee

oooo so many beautiful wedding dresses!! cant wait to wear mine πŸ™‚

Post # 16
240 posts
Helper bee

Thank you Smile I looked at you dress too but i am not in the states so i couln’t try it on, love that dress!

The topic ‘MARCH 2013 BRIDES! SHOW OFF YOUR GOOWNS! ;)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors