(Closed) MARCH 2013 BRIDES! SHOW OFF YOUR GOOWNS! ;)

posted 8 years ago in March 2013
Post # 47
548 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I’m not just saying this, but all of the dresses for the March brides are AWESOME!  I’m March 24th and SOOOO excited!

Here is me in the sample 9 months ago (I willl be wearing a crinoline underskirt):  

My dress is whiter than the sample and I’ve lost 20 lbs since then.  5 more to go!  

Here is a really grainy iPhone pic of

just the bodice of my actual dress – this was actually still 10 lbs ago ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 48
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

David Tutera Pilar. I LOVE IT. Classic and elegant with some sparkle:

Post # 49
30 posts
Newbee

@RikaBee01:  Thank you!!  I actually just got to try it on yesterday for the first time, I’ll post the pics as soon as I get them off my mom’s camera ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 50
607 posts
Busy bee

Post # 51
607 posts
Busy bee

@Khalessi3:  I couldn’t zip it up to the top without assistance, the strap in the back, plus zipper is a bit compicated.

Post # 54
35 posts
Newbee

@JLSQUSL29:  awesome!! u are quite welcome! 

Post # 55
12 posts
Newbee

me in my dress! 

Post # 57
96 posts
Worker bee

@jothecatlady: Love the lace on your dress. And the straps/sleeves. ๐Ÿ™‚ Beautiful.

@Mrs_powerz: You absolutely made the right choice exchanging the first dress for this new one. It’s amazing. Love how airy it is. Crystals would be beauftil added to the straps and skirt. Your crystal inspiration photo is amazing too.

@nzbride13: I love, love, love your dress. Steals my heart. If I hadn’t found my dress, I would have been searching for this one!

@rachelmichelle: Love the layers in the train on your dress. So unique and beautiful. Will look amazing going down the aisle!

@evelyn.bako.9: Love yours too! The flowers flowing down the skirt are perfect.

Post # 58
35 posts
Newbee

@JLSQUSL29:  that is absolutely stunning!! great choice! 

Post # 60
1 posts
Wannabee

Pinned Image

This is my dress ( not me in the picture lol ) we are getting married in Las Vegas.

March 9,2013

Post # 61
1805 posts
Buzzing bee

This is at my second fitting, 3rd fitting is on the 26th and I can’t freaking wait

The topic ‘MARCH 2013 BRIDES! SHOW OFF YOUR GOOWNS! ;)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors