12974 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Yes!  I’m starting to think I need to buckle down and really start planning! 🙂

Post # 5
366 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Ah me too! I feel like time is starting to fly. Wasn’t it 15 months away just a minute ago?? Can’t believe we are at 11 months now!

Post # 6
12974 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@futuremrsspringer:  We settled on eggplant and gold.  We’re having a formal night wedding, so I wanted something elegant.  What about you?

Post # 7
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

March bride here!  Bah, it’ll be here before we know it!!!! 

Post # 8
366 posts
Helper bee

@abbie017:  Oooo that sounds so pretty. We are doing A deep scarlet with white, black, and silver accents. I was really tempted by the purple family, but my little sister got married last year and her colors were purple and silver so I didnt feel like I could do a similar scheme. 

How much of the tiny details has everyone gotten started on. I have my big vendors picked out but I am at a loss about where to start with all the little decisions that need to be made.

Post # 10
14 posts
Newbee

Ahhh I’m getting married March 9 of 2013 too… fiancee and I got engaged christmas eve and it seems like the time is just flying. we’re doing navy, gray and white for our colors. March seems sorta difficult.. it’s not spring it’s not winter.

Post # 12
248 posts
Helper bee

@ktraut:  I have the same date too! We chose spring colors… although we live in New Orleans where March is springtime weather (for the most pat). I mean, I don’t care if I’m not being proper… I’m going with colors I like! Navy, grey and white sounds so lovely!

Post # 13
14 posts
Newbee

@nolabee39:  Oh New Orleans will be beautiful in March! Michigan is so hit or miss! This year we had really warm weather in 60s-70s but usually it’s more like 30-40s, and sometimes it’s even snowing. I really have no idea what it will be like that day! I’m sure your wedding will be absolutely gorgeous! What do you have done so far?

Post # 14
248 posts
Helper bee

@ktraut:  I probably have too much done. I’m afriad it will leave room for regret but I guess we’ll see. I have Ceremony venue, reception venue (family members home in the park), caterer (including cake, bar and servers), we’re getting our flowers from whole foods, bridesmaids have their dresses and shoes, have groomsmen attire picked out, all the decor is planned out and bought, i have my dress, i have a friend working on invitation ideas, i have photographers picked out but not chosen. we also have the gifts picked out for the wedding party. I would say that excited is a huge understatement for us. I could have had a 4 month engagement and have been able to plan with no problems. I could be a wedding planner, really, this is all a breeze for me… I just want the wedding to be here so I can live with my favorite person in the whole world instead of being 80 miles away. I hope this didn’t seem obnoxious… haha

Post # 15
95 posts
Worker bee

@futuremrsspringer  me and you got engaged the same time and feel the same way. It is starting to get overwhelming for me though, I felt like I had all the time in the world and now I am less than a year and where the heck did the time go Smile

I at least have the dress I think I will buy, the ceremony/resception site has been reserved

@jaynieclelie I do not think you are obnoxous as a matter of fact that is ALL good, at least you dont have to stress for each month on what to check off next. Smile

Post # 16
75 posts
Worker bee

March 30, 2013 here… going with a sage and lavender color scheme. Hoping for okay weather!!

The topic ‘March 2013 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors