(Closed) March 2013 Brides!

posted 8 years ago in March 2013
Post # 17
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Hooray March weddings! We’re March 9 at the Duke Chapel in Durham, NC. We’re doing light pink and teal with accents of burlap. We booked the chapel and the reception venue, the caterer, the photographer, my dress and shoes, stationary company, florist and minister. My next things to nail down are the bridesmaid dresses, a DJ and then cake! 

We got engaged in January but I’m currently ringless. We had to return my orignal engagment ring last month — there was question regarding the actual color of the center stone (he was sold as I, it  appraised as K/L). So I’m really excited for my new ring to come in – only two more weeks!!

Post # 18
4 posts
Wannabee

I’m a March 23, 2013 bride! I’ve only been engaged 2 months but it’s already flying by! Our colors (right now) are gray and yellow. So far I have the reception hall, church, photographer and DJ booked. Next Saturday I’m going to a Watters trunk show to hopefully get find the PERFECT DRESS!

Post # 19
44 posts
Newbee

I’m a March 23rd bride too!  Been engaged for two years already and thought I had all the time in the world!  With the sudden realisation I don’t I have colours (navy, white and yellow), the venue for ceremony and reception, celebrant and photographer booked.  Dress picked but impossible to find and not much else other than lots of ideas on a Pinterest board!!

Post # 20
9 posts
Newbee

@MrsvH-T:  Excited to find an Aussie bride to be and we have the same date! ๐Ÿ™‚ Your colours sound lovely, time has been going so fast – our engagement was 18 months and just over 10 months to go now! Are you having a videographer? I found that to be the hardest task so far!! 

Post # 21
136 posts
Blushing bee

Our wedding is the 23rd of March in Sydney, Australia. 

So far we have our ceremony and reception sorted, Photographer booked, band booked, stylist/coordinator booked and we are just about to put the deposit down for the band! I feel organised haha. We have been engaged since April 2011, so a lot of time!

Post # 22
76 posts
Worker bee

I’m a March 16, 2013 bride! I did a happy dance when we finally hit less than 365 ๐Ÿ™‚

We’re getting married in New Hampshire and I hope it’s beautiful. I love cold weather and so does my Fiance and we’d be fine with snow or a crisp 20deg day. Anything but hot!

Post # 24
42 posts
Newbee

i’m a March 2, 2013 bride and cant wait..we got engaged in December 2011 and thought that we had all the time in the world but right now im getting kinda nervous seeing how fast time is flying by. We’re getting married in Aruba and are having a garden themed wedding..im going to Miami to buy my dress in August and am very excited!! ๐Ÿ™‚  

Post # 25
78 posts
Worker bee

I’m a March 23 bride too!! Woohoo 9.5 months left:) All of the biggies other than dress for me, cake design, and invites are pretty much done but seems likes there’s still a lot of little things to do too. SC wedding and time is passing by!

Post # 26
2081 posts
Buzzing bee

Hi, I’m a March 16th 2013 bride also! Getting married in Indianapolis. Has everyone ordered their dresses already?

Post # 27
2081 posts
Buzzing bee

@miss mechanical:  Hi, I’m getting married on the same date as you! Do you know what type of dress you are wearing? Are you getting married indoors?

Post # 28
2081 posts
Buzzing bee

@abbie017:  I chose peacock colors, eggplant, midnight blue and emerald green. Hope it’s not too much of hte good stuff.:-)

Post # 29
411 posts
Helper bee

hello… 

im a month behind the last post but im a march 30 – 2013 bride ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 30
13 posts
Newbee

๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 31
205 posts
Helper bee

@arbua – we’re date twins! good luck with the planning! 

The topic ‘March 2013 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors