(Closed) March 2013 Brides!

posted 8 years ago in March 2013
Post # 32
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Brand new to this site… March 16th here! It’s zooming by so fast! 

Post # 33
505 posts
Busy bee

@Solar 40:  March 23 bride too! You’re my date twin! Haha 🙂

Post # 34
1 posts
Wannabee

Yay for march brides!! Im Also a march 09,2013 bride !! 🙂 We got engaged in December and I can’t believe we are only six months away! It is getting a little crazy as well! But I’m really enjoying the planning! My colors are roya fuchsia! I love the color! Can anybody tell me who are they doing with their planning so far! I’m a little nervous, our engagement photo is next Friday and the save the date should be ready withing a week after our photos. I hope I’m not too behind. 🙂 

Post # 35
1 posts
Wannabee

Hey Ladies!  March 23, 2013 here!   I’m so excited and I’ve been dying to talk to some girls about wedding stuff!  I have a lot done and we are going with fuchsia and white for the colors. Is anyone getting married outside?  We get to choose if we want our ceremony outside or inside.  I soooooo want it outside.  I’m just really nervous about the weather.   I was thinking about maybe getting a couple outside heaters if it’s too cold.  Has anyone ever used them before?  Do you think they’ll work?   Only 6 more months to go!

Post # 36
129 posts
Blushing bee

Another March 23rd! Our colors are fuschia & teal/turquoise. We went with an indoor venue, Harmony Chapel, that has an outdoor feel (lot of windows); that way we don’t have to worry about the weather situation.

Post # 37
1721 posts
Bumble bee

I’m a March 23rd Bride! From Oklahoma!!

We are getting married at an old theatre. So glad toget to know some March brides!

Post # 38
1 posts
Wannabee

im getting married march 2nd 2013 so excited 22 weeks away! my colors are clover green and white for st patricks day!

Post # 39
619 posts
Busy bee

@almostmrswilsey:  March 23 bride here too!  Im also doing Fuschia (saw a few others in this thread too!) and purple (medium and dark purples). I love this bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets. I have to book a florist next!  Just today scheduled a trial with a make-up and hair stylist.

I was about to upload flower inspiration pics and found my fuschia votives. 4 per table arund the centerpiece.

Post # 40
505 posts
Busy bee

@kMaCc88:  Oh wow! Your venue is beyond amazing! I love it! 

Post # 41
40 posts
Newbee

I am also a March 9th bride and I got engaged last december.  Our colors are eggplant purple and silver.  I have got almost everything done except flowers.  I have been procrastinating on getting that arranged for some time but I finally made my appointment with the florist for Monday.

Post # 42
77 posts
Worker bee

GETTING MARRIED MARCH 31ST, 2013!! YES ON EASTER, JUST A COINCIDENCE! CANT WAIT TO CHAT WITH YOU LADIES! 5 MONTHS AND A FEW DAYS LEFT!

Post # 43
77 posts
Worker bee

opps, my colors are navy blue and pink (davids bridal marine and watermelon!)

My venue is at a golf course! it should be amazing!

Post # 44
18 posts
Newbee

@ktraut:  OMG we are not only date twins, but we’re in the same location!!

Our ceremony and reception both are in a hotel, and our colors are charcoal and canary (sounds a bit more exciting than grey and yellow i think). Michigan can be hit or miss that time of year, but I am fine with any weather that day as long as my family/friends can make it in. Where’s your celebration being held?

Post # 45
808 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

March 13, 2013

Fiance picked the date, it’s a Wed.

He likes 13’s and wanted a memorable date

We’re just going to a Justice of the Peace (not the first time for either of us) but I’m still excited!

Post # 46
3 posts
Wannabee

I’m new to Wedding Bee, but not new to planning – we got engaged on leap day and are getting married March 2, 2013!

The topic ‘March 2013 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors