(Closed) March 2013 Honeymoons!

posted 6 years ago in March 2013
Post # 3
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

We are flying to Galvenston, Texas to hop on a cruise to Mexico.. Paying less $2000 for the entire trip!

Post # 4
2335 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

We are going to Sandals La Toc resort in St. Lucia. Soooooo gorgeous oh my gosh. And the fact that it’s all-inclusive is a huge stress reliever for me ha ha.

Post # 5
136 posts
Blushing bee

We’re going to Alila Villas in Bali – Can’t wait!

Post # 6
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

We are going to the Bahamas! Super excited!

Post # 8
210 posts
Helper bee

@purple_sofia:  Yes 4 months till our wedding dates!! March 23, 2013 will be so magical ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
339 posts
Helper bee

Ooh what great ideas for honeymoons! My Fiance and I booked a little cabin in the woods in Gatlinburg, Tennessee for a whole week! We are super excited! We are also spending our wedding night at the Hilton in town, it’s going to be lovely.

@proverbs131:  Woohoo another 3-23-13 bride!! And in Missouri, too!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Date and state twins!!!

@purple_sofia:  Oh I hear you! I’m in grad school now and the honeymoon is all I can think about. It’s crazy. I can’t wait for the relaxing time!!

Post # 10
808 posts
Busy bee

Hi!  Another 3.23 girl!

Maui for us too!  Soooo excited!  We are going in April though….

Post # 11
1721 posts
Bumble bee

@proverbs131:  Which one are you going on? We looked at this too! Leaving 3/24/13!

Post # 12
1721 posts
Bumble bee

We are looking at a cruise from Galveston or Freedom of the Seas from Port Canaveral!

Post # 13
210 posts
Helper bee

We are actually leaving on 3/25/13 on the Carnival Triumph, we will be docking at two ports in Mexico

@MrsMaskatoBe:  Its funny that I am only leaving one day after you. It would be great to know another couple on our cruise; how many ports are you guys visiting?

I’m sure we wont spend too much time outside of our cabin..we really don’t get much alone time these days  with me finsihing school and we are both working fulltime. He lives 30 minutes away from me, but it feels like hours sometimes. We  are looking forward to our honeymoon so that we can remember why we started dating to begin with!!

Post # 14
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Hawaii! Doing Oahu. I hope to get some relaxation. 

Post # 15
1721 posts
Bumble bee

@proverbs131:  I bet he will love that ;). Hehe.

The Triumph is a GREAT ship! You will have so much fun. Is it Progresso and Cozumel?

Post # 16
210 posts
Helper bee

@MrsMaskatoBe:  yes we are stopping at Progresso and Cozumel ๐Ÿ™‚ This is my first cruise so I’m not really sure what to expect but as I said this will be a much needed break after all this wedding and school stress.

@BeignetBride:  I love Oahu, I visited Hawaii and only stayed on Oahu but enjoyed driving around the island and sipping on pineapple drinks on the beach. I’m sure will get lots of relaxation ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘March 2013 Honeymoons!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors