(Closed) March 2013 Mamas Part 5– The Final Chapter!!!!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 332
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Sorry for the novel. Jeez. DH is right, I have a lot of words per minute! Lol!

Post # 333
4354 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@babybuzz:  Good luck!! At least you know you’ll be meeting baby soon 🙂

Post # 334
1476 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

We are in love! After 36 hours, 1 hour of pushing our son arrived!!

Post # 335
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

View original reply
@Peony007:  congratulations, water-breaking-first buddy!

Post # 336
290 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@babybuzz:  thinking of you! good luck and let us know how things went as soon as you can!

Post # 337
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Am I the last one to go?! Ughhhh I want this baby here! Lost my mucus plug this morning after having some mild contractions last night.  Hoping that means the little man is on his way! 

Post # 338
868 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Peony007:  congratulations!!! Long long labor but I’m sure it was worth every minute:) Can’t wait for a birth story!

Post # 339
4354 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@Peony007:  Congrats!

Post # 340
334 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@Peony007:  Yay! Congratulations!!! 

View original reply
@MRSLMA:  I’m still pregnant! Due after you, I believe. 38 weeks 1 day. I bet you’ll be having your LO before me. So far no signs that my guy is showing up any time soon.

Post # 341
931 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

View original reply
@babybuzz:  Basically they take your placenta off and turn it into capsules kinda like vitamins.  If you believe the anecotal experience, the ingesting of the placenta can help level out your hormones post-birth, which is intended to help balance your emotions and stave of post-partum depression.  As someone with a history of depression I was concerned about this, and adding to that the fact that I knew I was having a c-section, I went ahead with the encapsulation figuring that anything that would give me those good “birth hormones” would be a positive thing. 

And here I am a month later and really feeling pretty good (baby’s sleeping issues aside of course).  So it’s possible that I would have felt good anyway, but I’m positive I would do the encapsulation again – just in case that is why I feel so good.

Post # 342
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Hey all! Big news! My beautiful Rose joined us yesterday morning at 6:35 am. She’s perfect and a gigantic 11 lbs 6 oz!!! I ended up having a c section after 4 unsuccessful inductions, breaking my water, insane contractions (I told the man who gave me the epidural I was going to buy him a kitten as a thank you), little miss here was just too big to fit in my pelvis. I’ll post a birth story when we get home as well as a photo.  We’re both doing really well and I’m hoping we might get released today. I’m dying to go home!! The nurses and doctors here are lovely but what wouldn’t give for my own bed!!

View original reply
@Peony007:  Congratulations sweetie!!!

Post # 343
290 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@babybuzz:  oh wonderful news, congratulations, mama!!! so happy for you that lo is finally here and you are both well. you are a baby producing champ – over 11 pounds, my goodness! have a good recovery!

Post # 344
868 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@babybuzz:  CONGRATULATIONS! I love the name! I’ve heard taht when babies hit 10 lbs they sleep better, so hopefully all the pain/struggle you went through with labor will be off set by a baby that sleeps for a little bit longer =)  Hope you guys get to go home soon and you’re doing well =)

View original reply
@FutureMrsAch:  Yay! It’s just me and you left =)  How are you feeling?  Otehr than being anxious and wanting him HERE, I’m feeling pretty good.  I have another doctors appointment tomorrow (39 weeks +1) and will be requesting a stretch and sweep to see if that helps get things going.  As for today, I’ve eaten spicy food, spent time on my birthing ball and have gone for two 10 minute walks on the treadmil- hoping it gets his little booty in gear!

Post # 345
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

View original reply
@MRSLMA:  Still here! 39 weeks 1 day. Have a doctor’s appointment today I’m looking forward to. Need to hear that some progress was made. But I’ve been feeling good, no labor signs, no mucous plug. I will update soon!

Post # 346
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I can’t believe I started reading/posting this 9 months ago!  Congrats to all the new mommas!  Best of luck to those gearing up for the big day!  March 13th was the best day of my life as Logan Scott joined our family at 5lb 9oz.  I am so in love with him and have fallen more in love with my fantastic, helpful hubby!  Just a few pics:

The topic ‘March 2013 Mamas Part 5– The Final Chapter!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors