(Closed) March 2013 Mamas Part 5– The Final Chapter!!!!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 47
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@iRun2004:  omg. omg, congratulations! very happy for you that everything went so well and hope you are recovering well! so the first baby from our group is already here!! (you inspired me to seriously pack my bag today).

weekend update from here: i am officially fed up with being pregnant now. i don’t know whether lo had a giant growth spurt over the last couple of days but i am feeling soooo stretched right now and can barely move (gone are the days of going for walks..), my back hurts in the old and some new spots all the time and i can’t sleep anymore. i know we’ve been saying this for months, but march, please come fast!!!

Post # 48
478 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@iRun2004:  OMG!!! Congratulations on your little Lydia, I’m soooo happy for you! Wow, we had the same due date… I gasped out loud when I read your news. Can’t wait to hear the birth story, so glad you’re both doing well. Rest up and enjoy that baby GIRL!

Post # 49
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@iRun2004:  oh my god!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful name!! I’m so glad both you and Lydia are healthy and happy!!! I can hardly wait to hear more!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Happy home tomorrow love!!

Post # 50
466 posts
Helper bee

@zen bride:  I hear you sister!!! I’m in track pants 24/7 now and praying for this child to get the heck out!!!! Definitely going to pick up some red raspberry leaf tea this week and I’ve threatened to seduce Darling Husband to get this thing moving along, lol! I’ve pretty much become uncomfortable 22 hours a day since Monday. Where did my happy pregnancy go?!

Post # 51
782 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

@babybuzz:  @zen bride:  I’m right there with both of you. This weekend has made me tired of being pregnant. I’m just sore and tired and swollen and achy and grouchy and and and…I feel like these contractions I’ve been having are going nowhere. Last night I pulled something getting into bed. It feels like I’ve been kicked in the crotch—I literally cried when I pulled it. I was hoping it’d feel better today, but it’s still sore. We spend the entire day cleaning the house yesterday and I’m thinking I just overdid it? I’m taking it easy today and I’m going to take a bath in a little bit.

Are any of you feeling your hands/joints ache along with them being swollen? I drink at least 1/2 gallon of water during the day, but during the night I only have like 16 ounces and I’m wondering if my body isn’t handling the lack of fluid during those 8 hours and that’s what’s causing my hands to ache? It’s getting annoying.

Yeah..I think I’m ready for her to be out instead of in. 12 days till my due date.

Post # 52
466 posts
Helper bee

@jesstagirl:  I’ve started getting the achy sore fingers too. I feel like I have arthritis! It’s not all the time though, just every few days. I hope you’re feeling better today! Definitely have a bath and try to relax a bit 🙂

Post # 53
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@iRun2004:  our groups first baby!! Congratulations on your healthy, happy baby:) Love love love the name:) Keep us updated on how you’re doing!

Post # 54
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@jesstagirl:  I pulled the same muscle at 28 weeks… It’s HORRIBLE!! I told my hubby that the muscle is the worst part if pregnancy.

My in laws and niece just left and I am SO tired- I could sleep for days! Luckily I have tomorrow off (President’s Day) and plan on resting all day long:) Happy 2nd half of February ladies!

Post # 56
4354 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@iRun2004: Congrats on your baby girl!! 

June momma here popping in to wish you all luck with your upcoming deliveries!! Can’t wait to hear about all your lovely little babies!

Post # 57
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

February momma popping in to say good luck to all of you…and you have no idea how much love your heart will burst with once you see that little bundle 🙂 it truly is amazing! Congrats in advance to all of you 🙂

Post # 60
478 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@travellingfool:  I second your request for the Feb. mamas to give a few updates on the WB boards — I’m counting on their stories to make me feel a little more prepared!!

Also, I am definitely feeling less uncomfortable these last few days. I have maybe gained 1 more pound, but I just don’t feel quite as heavy and tired. Everyone is saying Baby has dropped. I have less heartburn. Now, occasionally I’ll get a super-uncomfortable “thump” on my cervix, and some of the bigger kicks still hurt, but suddenly I feel much better than I have in months.

(Except for sleep, my sleep is definitely worse).

Post # 61
1476 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@iRun2004: Congratulatons!!!!!

My Darling Husband made me pack my hospital bag last week. He told me he doesn’t think I’ll last til 40 weeks. I think he just jinxed me and now I’ll be late.

@travellingfool: @DiamondsandLaceMy baby has been really low too. I’m thinking about getting a belt to hold him up.

The topic ‘March 2013 Mamas Part 5– The Final Chapter!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors