(Closed) March 2014 Babies and Mommas!!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Is this your first baby?
    Babe #1. We have no clue what we're in for! : (34 votes)
    87 %
    Babe #2. Back for more punishment! : (3 votes)
    8 %
    Babe #3 or later. Expert level. : (2 votes)
    5 %
  • Post # 122
    1165 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

@bananasareyellow:  I talked to the available triage nurse, and to be honest she wasn’t very helpful.  She just said that some cramping is normal and if it is indication of miscarriage, there’s nothing they can do this early in the pregnancy. She said to call back if I start bleeding or if it got worse. 

And yay for dark HPTs!  

Post # 124
    1165 posts
    Bumble bee

@bananasareyellow:  Cramps woke me up at 1am so I got up to heat up one of those rice-filled sock things. That helped a ton almost immediately. Ugh I’m getting really sick of it, and now I’m worried it’s going to happen at work today. 

Post # 126
    1165 posts
    Bumble bee

@bananasareyellow:  Thank you!  I do have a desk job, but since its my first day I have a feeling I won’t have much time alone. I’ll figure something out I guess. 

Any update on your test results??

Post # 127
    1026 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I can’t believe it was already a year ago that we started the March 2013 thread!  Wow! Congrats to all, from a fellow March Mom!  

Post # 129
    1610 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Ok, so I am timidly joining.  I still don’t believe it, but it is starting to become more real as the day goes on.

ROLL CALL!

Estimated Due Date: 3/11 according to FF

When did you find out/DPO: Today… 9 DPO

When is your first appointment: I haven’t called to schedule it yet.  I might wait until I have actually missed my period to call.  

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: Yes, we were on month 3

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way: None so far!

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: My sister was the first person I told.  I was home alone, and wanted to tell Darling Husband to his face, so I called my sister because I was in such a state of disbelief.

What are you most looking forward to: Everything!  Going through this whole process and then having a child with my Darling Husband is pretty exciting.

What are you most nervous about: Since I found out so early, right now I am afraid that it is a chemical pregnancy.  

Symptoms (if any): My boobs are sore, but I feel like they are always sore at this point in my cycle.  

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36 weeks: Beer!  I love trying different craft brews, so I will definitely miss that.

Post a picture of your BFP and/or chart (if you have one): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/onyx81

I feel like you can’t see the line in the picture, but here it is.

Post # 132
    853 posts
    Busy bee

@onyx81:  Congratulations!! πŸ˜€  I know the feeling—I took four tests because I didn’t believe it. Even now, after having it confirmed by a doctor, I still almost don’t believe it. lol. I can see that faint line in your pic though!

Post # 134
    1181 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

ROLL CALL! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Estimated Due Date: March 7, 2013

When did you find out/DPO: 12 dpo

When is your first appointment: Today, 6/27. They took a beta, and I go back Sat for another one, and then Monday they will tell me how things are progressing. Doc said it was really early but that she could feel my uterus wasn’t a “skinny mini” anymore!

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: First month. Which is probably why I’m so nervous!

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way: I had a ton of preconception appts because I have a clotting disorder and my spine is fused. 

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: my best friends, who are also TTC!

What are you most looking forward to: holidays with a little one.

What are you most nervous about: I’m terrified about anything going wrong–mc, health issues, me bleeding during delivery.

Symptoms (if any): my right boob is bigger than my left boob! HA! I’m sleepy, and I had PMS-like cramps for about 10 days. I have to eat a small meal every few hours or I get shaky (when I used to skip breakfast AND lunch with no problem!)

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36 weeks: italian subs. no question.

Post a picture of your BFP and/or chart (if you have one):

Post # 135
    1610 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

@jules28:  I know!  I totally thought I would feel different, but I don’t at all…. At least not yet. I wish our bodies would give out a sign when it happens so we know door sure.  Then again, I probably wouldn’t believe that either!

@bananasareyellow:  thanks for the heads up. That would probably stress me out.  Did you wait and call the doctor before your missed period or wait until after.  DH wanted me to call ASAP, but I was leaning towards waiting until I actually miss my period to make sure it isn’t chemical.

Post # 136
    1181 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I’m both happy to see that others are as worried as I am, and also wanting to give you big hugs and say “it’ll be okay!” But I know I’m still terrified I’m going to wake up and it’s going to be gone. I bought three more HPTs today just so I can pee on them and watch the line until I get my beta on Monday. Hearing the doctor say it was “early” was both soothing and nerve-wracking.

By the way, is anyone else SUPER bloated? I seriously cannot button my jeans!!! (Maybe buying all those skinny jeans after losing a a few lbs was a bad idea).

The topic ‘March 2014 Babies and Mommas!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors