(Closed) March 2014 Babies & Mamas Part 2: Let's see those ultrasound pics!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Are you going to find out the gender before birth, or are you going team "green"?
    We will find out as soon as we can! : (32 votes)
    71 %
    Team green! : (13 votes)
    29 %
  • Post # 303
    1138 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

@Hemnes:  Congratulations! Glad to hear it. It is such a relief ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 304
    1165 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

@bananasareyellow:  Have you started using your Doppler yet? I think I might want one, I keep making the mistake of Googling missed miscarriages and freaking myself out. Maybe having one could ease my mind a little. 

Post # 305
    693 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

@Hemnes:  Amazing, congrats! I’m six days away from mine, and I can’t wait! 

Post # 306
    4335 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

So exciting that there is already an April board! We are starting to be not brand-new at this! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 307
    4435 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

@Hemnes:  What an awesome feeling! 

My ultrasound appointment is August 12. Maybe this is a US vs Canada difference, but the earliest I was allowed to book the appt was 8 weeks pregnant. I notice a lot of earlier U/S pics on here, but I’ll have to wait!

Post # 308
    1138 posts
    Bumble bee

@little_d:  I had an early viability u/s because of a prior miscarriage. For my first pregnancy, my OB wouldn’t schedule my first visit until 10 weeks! (In US)

Post # 309
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I guess I’ll jump in, still crossing fingers, but it helps to read about the rest of you in the same boat!

Roll Call! 

Estimated Due Date: March 25th

When did you find out/DPO: 15 DPO

When is your first appointment: It was Wednesday, first U/S is 8/2, so looking forward to seeing that flicker.

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: Yes, 2 cycles. We got married on June 1st!

Did you struggle or hit any bumps along the way: Nope.

Other than Darling Husband, who did/will you tell first: My best friend, was driving with her to a restaurant and 2 minutes into the ride she said, are you pregnant?

What are you most looking forward to: Meeting our little.

What are you most nervous about: At this point, miscarriage, I’m sure I’ll find something else to worry about in a few weeks.

Symptoms (if any): Sore boobs, crying at the drop of a hat, waking up in the middle of the night to pee.

What are you going to miss the most during the next 36 weeks: Beer!  And my 16 oz of coffee, my husband measures out my measly 6 oz.

Post a picture of your BFP and/or chart (if you have one):

Post # 310
    23 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2012

@bananasareyellow:  The fact that your bloat is improving makes me feel sooooo much better! I’m 5weeks now and I have so much going on in the center area…looks like I’m much farther along =(

@cafrinB:  Welcome!! that’s very sweet that he measures out your allowed amount of coffee ๐Ÿ™‚

As an update, I got my numbers back.  HCG went from 233 –> 504 in 2 days, and my progesterone level is 21! so far, so good.  I had my third beta drawn today so we shall see!

Post # 311
    1138 posts
    Bumble bee

@maglove:  Cool! Good for you, sounds like things are going great. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 312
    23 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2012

@hippomama:  hope so!! how did your early viability US look? 

Post # 313
    1138 posts
    Bumble bee

@maglove:  Perfecto! 121 bpm heartbeat, everything on the u/s showing up in the right places. I don’t get another one til 10w1d–it’s going to be hard to wait! 

I’m having some dark brown spotting today (TMI?) but according to the Google, that’s completely normal/fine–it’s bright red blood that is worrisome. I figure if even Google search results can’t scare the crap out of me, it really must be fine, since Google is like, “you and everyone within a 14 foot vicinity of you are going to die.”

Post # 314
    4435 posts
    Honey bee

@hippomama:  That makes sense- the U/S place did ask if I am having/had any problems, so I guess if I had previous history they would have seen me earlier. I’m not good at waiting!

Post # 315
    1153 posts
    Bumble bee

@little_d:  We have apts the same day so we can chomp at the bit together over the wait! They wanted to schedule me the week before but I’m nannying that week so I couldn’t fit it my schedule. I’ll be 8w 6d at my u/s apt, of course I’d love to go in earlier because by then it’ll have been 5 1/2 weeks since my BFP. That feels like a super long time to wait without seeing the doctor but I know it’s pretty normal/standard to go in at the 8w mark. For now I’m going to enjoy seeing all the other mama’s u/s pictures & have fun with all of the symptoms that come with being pregnant =)

Post # 316
    4435 posts
    Honey bee

@ThePrincessBride10612:  lol isn’t this waiting game the worst??!! Wait for ovulation, wait for BFP… I’m an instant gratification type person now, so I don’t do well with this! With my DS, I wasn’t really chomping at the bit- I was totally laid back and relaxed. I guess I should enjoy this time as a second baby in the house is really going to keep me busy. I do enjoy being preggers, and am trying not to be impatient as Darling Husband and I only want two kids, so this is my last pregnancy.

The topic ‘March 2014 Babies & Mamas Part 2: Let's see those ultrasound pics!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors