(Closed) March 2014 Babies & Mamas Part 2: Let's see those ultrasound pics!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Are you going to find out the gender before birth, or are you going team "green"?
    We will find out as soon as we can! : (32 votes)
    71 %
    Team green! : (13 votes)
    29 %
  • Post # 363
    656 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

@LoveMikey:  

@hippomama:  I know, I’ve never wished for a month to fly by so quickly! All I can think about is safely reaching the end of AUgust (and I’m sure at that point I’ll find lots of fun new things to worry about!)

Post # 366
    508 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

@little_d:  Thanks, i actually don’t get a scan until 12 weeks unless anyting is wrong, so i paid to go private as i couldn’t wait.

@LoveMikey:  Good luck with yours!

@hippomama:  Thank you!

@bananasareyellow:  How frightening, happened to my sister at 11.5 weeks too but luckily baby was fine.  So glad you and baby are ok.

Post # 367
    693 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

@Hemnes:  Thanks! 

@hoogirl05:  Yes! The second and third tri can go as slowly as they want to. Just get me to 12 weeks! 

Post # 368
    1138 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

@bananasareyellow:  @LoveMikey:  @hoogirl05:  Glad I’m not the only one feeling things are going slowly! ๐Ÿ™‚ It will be great to get to the end of this month–and to my next appt! 

I am so tired today, had to get up at 6 am. I think a combination of that and pregnancy brain is making me veryy…. sloooow today. I was trying to order lunch and I couldn’t even use my words. Then I had to write a note to a colleague, and it seriously looks like it was written by a 12 year old. I don’t even… 

Post # 369
    838 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

5w + 6 and my first bout of morning sickness… lovely…

Post # 370
    693 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

@TammieRei:  I hope it passes quickly! 

@hippomama:  LOL I feel you on the pregnancy brain! I’ve been a mess from the moment the sperm met the egg. Today’s adventure wasn’t as big of a disaster as it could have been, but I forwarded an email to a client that was meant for my coworker. 

Post # 371
    17 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I’ve also been trying to keep running throughout my pregnancy. My only fear is getting my heartrate up too high so I found myself constantly speeding up and slowing down… my pace is so messed up! My doc suggested getting a heart rate moniter for using at the gym— has anyone done that?

Post # 372
    11744 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

Well ladies, I made my first baby-related purchase and I’m feeling a little like I jinxed myself.  I couldn’t pass up the free udder covers and nursing pillows.  (Paid for shipping only, so that doesn’t technically count as buying it, right?!?!)  Let me know if you ladies want the links and promo codes.

Also, scheduled my NT scan for the 20th. Super nervous about it, but excited to see our little baby bean again. 

I’ve discovered that work is responsible for my morning sickness.  All last week I was on vacation and felt amazing!!!!!  Suddenly yesterday when we got home I started feeling sickly again.  

Post # 373
    656 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

@MrsWBS:  It’s ok, I think we’re all worried about the tiniest things jinxing it now, you’re not alone – and we’ll all be laughing at ourselves in a few weeks!

omg, I had the same thing happen with vacation, i freaked out because I felt good! what is wrong with us, lol? I think that daily stresses at work and sitting, and being indoors without sunshine can make symptoms worse.

Post # 374
    1181 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

@NoMoreStew:  @ScarletBegonia:  The new house pics where lovely! So jealous of the big yards and big kitchens. We will be staying in our townhome and it’s a tight fit, but it’s home. ๐Ÿ™‚

@MrsWBS:  I did that too…got the pillow. It’s pretty cute. I was nervous after having read some weird stuff online about the company (go figure! preggo freaking out about weird stuff online…ha!) but it came and it’s cute. Not as durable as a boppy though, so we will probably still get one. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Hooray for happy wiggly baby bean @bananasareyellow:!! Glad everything is okay and that you were able to see some wiggles. 

@runsyellowlites:  I can’t believe you already have your announcement! I haven’t even thought of doing that. Oh dear….now I have a project…if I can just stay awake long enough to do it…

Post # 375
    11744 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

@MrsDulce:  I heard the same about it not being as durable. I’ll definitely still get a boppy or two, but it can’t hurt to have an extra lying around! 

Post # 376
    665 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

@MrsWBS:  Ooh yay for your first purchase! Im not a superstitious person and love shopping so yay! I love that your work is the reason for morning sickness. I wana use that excuse too. Im about to ask my employer to reduce my hours from 12 a day to 8 a day…Its going to go down like a lead balloon!

I had my first bout of morning sickness this week at 6w4d. I thought id get another week or so before that kicked in. Woke up this morn at 0515 and felt so groggy and really hungry but the thought of food made me feel worse!! Iv finally had brekky now at 0945 and feeling a bit better!

@bananasareyellow:  Catching up on everything at the mo and glad things are ok with you and your little bean! and +1000000000000 on time going slow! I had my dating scan and they put it back a week boo ๐Ÿ™ my new EDD is 21st March.

The topic ‘March 2014 Babies & Mamas Part 2: Let's see those ultrasound pics!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors