(Closed) March 2014 Babies & Mamas Part 5: Halfway There!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Was baby the sex you thought he/she was going to be? (wait to vote until you know your baby's sex)
    Yes - thought girl, is a girl! : (8 votes)
    20 %
    Yes - thought boy, is a boy! : (9 votes)
    23 %
    No - thought girl, is a boy! : (3 votes)
    8 %
    No - thought boy, is a girl! : (12 votes)
    30 %
    Had no feeling either way / Not applicable (team green) : (8 votes)
    20 %
  • Post # 122
    1610 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

@bananasareyellow:  This is such a good deal!  I am trying to talk my husband into it right now (he wants the Uppa Baby Vista and the Chicco Keyfit).  He is out of town on business, so I doubt I will conivince him today, so I hope it stays around.

Post # 125
    1610 posts
    Bumble bee

@bananasareyellow:  I tried to research it, but it looks like an event that Britax holds every now and then, and in the past it has lasted a month.  I hope it does last a while because I need to talk my husband into it because it is such a great deal!

Post # 126
    4335 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I wonder if when amazon does it, it’s always the b-ready? I want the b-agile with a free carseat!

Post # 128
    11744 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

@bananasareyellow:  Ohh I didn’t know that Britax had any 4 wheel strollers. I may need to check it out. I thought we had settled on a stroller but maybe not quite yet!

Post # 132
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Oops, I am so far behind on this board.  I changed jobs and have been trying not to get on the bee at work…we’ll see how long it lasts.

How far are along are you & when are you due?  19 weeks 6 days today.  Excited to hit 20 tomorrow!

What are you loving about your pregnancy? Feeling the baby and finally looking pregnant.  My husband and I went to a Halloween party as Juno & her baby daddy last week and it was so fun to embrace the bump.

Have you done/bought anything to prepare for baby yet? No purchases yet, starting to work on getting the house ready, need to have a closet built in the nursery, so that’s the first big project to tackle.

Anything you’re currently researching about pregnancy/newborns? Nothing at the moment, want to get Ina May’s Guide to Breastfeeding, I really liked her childbirth book.

Are you feeling kicks/punches? Can SO/FI/DH feel them yet?   I feel them, but I’m never quite sure what I’m feeling and I don’t feel them frequently enough to have my husband try to feel one.

Weight gain/loss to date (if you care to share)? Was up 11 at my last appointment, 3 weeks ago.  We’ll see next week.

Are you wearing maternity clothes yet?   Heck yeah! Bring on the stretch.

Are you planning to get Maternity Photos?  Nope! May try to convince my husband we should have newborn photos, but even that will be a stretch.

Post # 133
    1610 posts
    Bumble bee

@bananasareyellow:  I love the moss green!  I talked Darling Husband into getting the deal, and he agreed that it was too good of deal to pass up.  It is an even better deal because my stepmom decided that she wanted to get it for us as a joint Christmas/Shower gift.  We decided to go for the moss stroller as well, but we got the green car seat (it was the most expensive, and I wanted to feel like I was getting the best bang for my buck).  It feels so good to have 2 big items out of the way!  Thanks for the heads up, I don’t know if I would have found it on my own!

Post # 135
    656 posts
    Busy bee

@bananasareyellow:  omg too funny, I know what you mean about vibrations! That’s what it feels like now, and much higher – even though I’ve watched my belly grow and know my uterus is about the height of my belly button I’m still surprised every time I feel the “vibration”/kick so much higher and it really does almost feel like it reverberates! It’s really amazing 🙂

@onyx81:  Thanks for the info on the promotion! I wanted the B-Agile too like @red_rose:  but might be interested in the B-Ready with that promotion!

Post # 136
    1610 posts
    Bumble bee

@bananasareyellow:  Man!  You did catch the deals yesterday!  

@hoogirl05:  I am jealous of your vibrating belly!  I think I might be feeling movement, but I am still unsure.  You definitely can’t see it from the outside though; that is pretty exciting!

The topic ‘March 2014 Babies & Mamas Part 5: Halfway There!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors